Orange County Choppers All Mazda Meet Saturday JUNE 5th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Storm for taking so much time out of your personal life to put together an awesome event.

Also props to ALL of the forums out there.

Actually, all Storm had to do was ask...He asked me to see if I could help recruit Sponsors and I personally sent an e-mail out to our Authorized Vendors including Vendors applying for AV Status at that time. I even asked if I should send another e-mail to further help recruit sponsors.

I don't recall receiving any contact from Storm via PM or E-mail after asking if he needed further assistance.

Despite the lack of a "front page post", the OCC meet threads (of which there are several throughout Mazda Forums) certainly didn't receive a lack of attention...I even posted in this thread several times to (bump) it and spread the word via FaceBook & Twitter.

So it's only natural for me to feel concern when the Mazda Forums Community doesn't even get a mention in Storm's "THANK YOU" post ON MAZDAS247.COM! :wtf:

Was a joke, relax :p

dj-drama_gangsta-grillz_the-album.jpg

Doing whatever I can to keep you happy.

EECMM doesn't have this drama LOL

Haha, I hear u. Usually no drama at this one either. I actually planned to come to the EECMM, but won't be making it. Worrk and duty and the distance

Looks like a blast tho. I love going to all meets.

I wish I could teleport me and my car, lol, and make all the meets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back