Orange County Choppers All Mazda Meet Saturday JUNE 5th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpyjap

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
Saturday June 5th

Unfortunately, due to operating costs we are forced to charge $5/mazda. $5 will include a goodie bag and 5 free raffle tickets.

Roll in time 10am
Meet will go on till whenever.

This has become an official Orange County Choppers event so there is the posibility for international TV time!

14 Crossroads Ct
Newbrugh, NY 12550

Official Meet Site & Registration Form: http://meetregistration.com/occ/

Official Message Board:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=275924750628&ref=mf

Sponsors/Vendors:
Compass Mazda - www.compassmazda.com
Custom Performance Engineering - www.cp-e.com
Street Unit - www.***************
Mother's - www.mothers.com
Corksport - www.corksport.com
Redline Goods: www.redlinegoods.com
Steed Speed: www.steedspeed.com
Next Mod: www.nextmod.com
Protege Garage: www.protegegarage.com
Newburgh Auto Spa: www.newburghautospa.com
Rally Armor: www.rallyarmor.com
Black Flame Customs: www.blackflamecustoms.com

We're looking for more sponsors and more vendors. If you or you know anyone that would like to participate please email Storm - storm@orangecountychoppers.com

Save the date. More info to follow!

Help promote and make this your sig

OCC_Meet_Banner.gif

http://www.larawdesigns.com/OCC_Meet_Banner.gif

Last edited:
Save the date. More info to follow

Nice nice. I hope I can make it. Hopefully I can send you some flyers again? :D LOL

Send me info and I'll post it up to EECMM - hopefully we can get some cross meet action going! (yippy)

Nice nice. I hope I can make it. Hopefully I can send you some flyers again? :D LOL

Send me info and I'll post it up to EECMM - hopefully we can get some cross meet action going! (yippy)
We'll definitely throw eecmm flyers in our welcome packets

(ohsnap!)

You can definitely count on the Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) Community for support...Would love to have Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) represented at the event as well...Would be a great honor!!! :D

Okay for the Motrealers we will be there like last year with more people ... we will be leaving on the friday ridding Over night arriving around 12am - 1am I will keep posted and let you know about us on this thread

goodluck. last year they didn't have spots reserved. it was first come first serve . i do think that this year, Mazda's should be parked next to there classes , so when the voting comes for best 3,6,7,8 etc..everyone gets a shot at winning. last year it seemed that a lot of cars did get missed due to the amount of cars there. people were parked in the back of the building and were missed. but in the end...its all for the love of mazdas and will be a blast anyways.

i am sure this years turn out will be bigger than last year. you guys need a bigger parking lot storm lmao

goodluck. last year they didn't have spots reserved. it was first come first serve . i do think that this year, Mazda's should be parked next to there classes , so when the voting comes for best 3,6,7,8 etc..everyone gets a shot at winning. last year it seemed that a lot of cars did get missed due to the amount of cars there. people were parked in the back of the building and were missed. but in the end...its all for the love of mazdas and will be a blast anyways.

i am sure this years turn out will be bigger than last year. you guys need a bigger parking lot storm lmao

they really need a bigger parking

I know when we did the first car show at occ...wasn't a mazda show, just a regular car show , we gworked it out wwith the hotel to use the section of their lot closest to OCC, as well as parked on the front grass.

Maybe you can talk the hotel into giving up that side parking lot for a day for the meet.

But storm, u know ill be there. Me and smokey are rallying up our 6 brethren for this. So if all goes well, the 6's will take up a big section

I know when we did the first car show at occ...wasn't a mazda show, just a regular car show , we gworked it out wwith the hotel to use the section of their lot closest to OCC, as well as parked on the front grass.

Maybe you can talk the hotel into giving up that side parking lot for a day for the meet.

But storm, u know ill be there. Me and smokey are rallying up our 6 brethren for this. So if all goes well, the 6's will take up a big section

It's impossible to section off spots to divide between models because we will never get an accurate count as to how many are actually coming. And for people like the montreal group and the PG group I'm sure they'd all like to park together so we're leaving the parking open.
We have the ability to house up to 400 cars which includes the hotel lot closest to OCC, I very much doubt we'll be hitting that mark. Last year only hit alittle over 150 cars, We're expecting 200 this time.
If peoples cars weren't judged we are very sorry. This is a volunteer based event so there's no way to really enforce how people are doing their jobs. I'm very sorry for those that feel they were cheated.
NickP5Rider - please PM me if you will be here the night before and come early I have no problem in getting you guys your own spot. I just can't reserve spots for people that will be arriving later in the day.

NickP5Rider - please PM me if you will be here the night before and come early I have no problem in getting you guys your own spot. I just can't reserve spots for people that will be arriving later in the day.

We are planning to be there around midnight friday night so I will just need the open hours and we will be eather a the hotel beside the OCC or the on on the other side of the '' bridge ''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back