Official Nm Cruise Nite 7/16/04

rt66protege

:
Protege LX 2002
be there or be squared... :) Oh yeah, Rich, can we meet at your house at about 7:30pm? LoL

Or we can meet at Taco Cabana on Montgomery and Wyoming-ish. (flash)

REPLY HERE ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED. we also need to discuss various things like club biz cards to start recruiting and a web site that I've had in the works/ ideas for a long time.

I am interested, but I need to talk to my girl before I can say yes to having people over. I would like you guys to see the finished yard though, the putting green is sweet.:D

crazybassmp5 said:
RIGHT ON! I'll be there! (beer)
We'll be flying with black white and silver then for the night so far.... :-D Gas up the car and start the engines!!! Oh, and for me, I need to clean my poor baby up a little bit.

make that 2 blacks. I will be there. I may have my little bro with me. He loves this s***.

So arewe meeting at Rich's or at TC?

Joe Davis

J&SZoom said:
make that 2 blacks. I will be there. I may have my little bro with me. He loves this s***.

So arewe meeting at Rich's or at TC?

Joe Davis

We're not sure if we're meeting at Rich's. He's gotta ask the old lady.

Okay.. so with Rich and everyone else who's responded, I'll look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. As soon as I hear from Rich about locale, I'll be posting again.. Of course Rich could post here himself, too... LoL

So this will be one of the first major cruises... glad that more peeps can show than just a few. 4 cars we're looking at and possibly a 5th if we hear from Acep5 guy... it would be cool to throw a yellow p5 in the mix, too.

I for one will be cruising alone... no b/f so it's just me, myself and I... although one of these nights I'm going to bring my doggie with me. :-D Let's have fun and see you all tomorrow night

TIME:> 7:30PM

okay for the sake of argument, let's plan on meeting at Taco Cabana unless there is a last minute change, I think he's got everyone's number.... 7:30pm see you there... last roll call, pls respond if you're going.

Taco Cabana is on Wyoming and Montgomery, SW corner.

Last edited:
rt66protege said:
okay for the sake of argument, let's plan on meeting at Taco Cabana unless there is a last minute change, I think he's got everyone's number.... 7:30pm see you there... last roll call, pls respond if you're going.

Taco Cabana is on Wyoming and Montgomery, SW corner.

Yea, that sounds good. Let's meet up at TC, and cruise around for a bit. Then, if it is okay we will head back here afterwards. I'm kinda playing it by ear because my girlfriend isn't feeling that well today. I will see how she feels when she gets home from work.

Taco Cabana it is then.

TIME: 7:30PM

*We'll meet in the parking lot.

It was nice getting everyone (almost) together. Next time we really need that yellow p5 in the middle to attract attention. LoL

Rich whenever you're ready, let's put together the headlight blackout party. (sun)

haha, beat me to it. It was nice meeting up with you guys tonight... too bad we couldn't line 'em up.(laugh) We had the chance to do it when we left quarters, but none of you guys lined up.:) We had all three lanes available, but you all lined up behind me... wtf???:D Guess we need to start strapping on some turbos.;)

Good question.. I thought of that earlier in the evening and somehow we just kept lined up front to end, didn't we? Haha. Anyroads,let's do the headlight thing!

Hmm. The only time everyone actually gets together I don't hear about it. (shrug) Oh well. I should have checked this site more often. Oh well, I think I was busy anyway. I did head up Montgomery that night on the way home, didn't see you guys though. But I did see a pretty nice Toyota Supra (one of my dream cars).

You seem really into that headlight blackout thing. I considered doing it before but I don't want to mess up my headlights, they are very expensive to replace.

aceP5 said:
Hmm. The only time everyone actually gets together I don't hear about it. (shrug) Oh well. I should have checked this site more often. Oh well, I think I was busy anyway. I did head up Montgomery that night on the way home, didn't see you guys though. But I did see a pretty nice Toyota Supra (one of my dream cars).

You seem really into that headlight blackout thing. I considered doing it before but I don't want to mess up my headlights, they are very expensive to replace.

Yup, we were hoping that you would check this thread... I couldn't find your #.

aceP5 said:
...You seem really into that headlight blackout thing. I considered doing it before but I don't want to mess up my headlights, they are very expensive to replace.

Expensive indeed, but we won't be messing any of them up.;)

Yeah, I was considering the blacked out headlights with the Blue Batmobile smoked fog overlays . . . can't find any pics of those 2 on a yellow P5 though . . .

Back