THE OFFICIAL "Traveling Mazda Flag" thread! :D

I just want to make sure I send it to the right person. (even though I kinda skipped the list)

I picked up the flag from MSPM1chele while I was in Vegas. Its a good thing I could take another check in bag. The flag is HUGE!!!!!
Anyways its in Hawaii with me right now. Ill try to get everyone together for the next meet and get it out asap. Who is next?

Is the flag still in that nice box SURE motorsports created for it??

any idea if i could have it by the 30th? id actually need it by the 28th. im leaving for va that friday

Im off tomorrow. I hope it doesnt cost a bunch. lol PM me your address. Ill get it out to you.

@Strick. Yup still got the nice box.

Oh for sure. Im going to try and send it out this week. I finally have some days off during the weekday.

yeah well im going to the mid ohio mazda corral on september 16-18th. id really like to take it with me to that....but that would mean id have it for about a month...

can i just use it for a day an sign it then ill ship it out to the next person lol i want to be apart of it... or if someone could just sign it for me that be cool but id like to sign it my self :) if u can thanks!

Latest posts

Back