THE OFFICIAL "Traveling Mazda Flag" thread! :D

SCMP3 has yet to reply to my PMs even after giving him extra time to get it signed at a meet. THIS is the main reason why I'm pulling the plug; Too many people have taken way to ******* long to ship it out to the next person. Thank them for ruining what would have been a cool project.....

i have replied to all your pms thank you ive been real busy with my life sorry it hasnt been my top priority. and dont try to blame the s*** on me. you told me you were pulling the plug right after i got it. so dont go making it sound like its my fault.

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to come off as an ass. But the comment rubbed me the wrong way.

I'll have it shipped back to you Tuesday worbit. Again sorry for the wait

*bump*

Sorry about not updating this thread in over a year and half. Life got crazy and this project kinda got placed in the back seat.

I spoke with MazdaUSA today and left a message with a guy named Nick in their PR department. I left him a message giving him a quick rundown of what we have done with the flag and how we would like to get it back in the hands of Mazda. For now, thats pretty much it. Who knows if this will get any attention from Mazda or even if they would want it, but I figured its a step in the right direction.

If I hear back from Nick any time soon, I will post up here with updates. :) Thank you all again for making this possible, lets hope this works out and we get it into the right hands!

-Keith

Can still be infamous! I' m still subscribed to the thread and pleased to see there's still some kickin'..

If you need help talking to someone at Mazda, talk with Perro del Sol. Marlon's got several contacts within the company.

I am glad to see this being brought back to life. I am sure Mazda will love to have it!

Back