** OFFICIAL 2010 mazda 3 pics **

Again I like the sedan version more than the hatchback. What can I say... I like a car with an ass :)

Mazda3 hatchback was launched today in Bologna, Italy. A few pics below:

Attachments

• Mazda3Exterior.jpg
    Mazda3Exterior.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Mazda3Exterior1.jpg
    Mazda3Exterior1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Mazda3Exterior2.jpg
    Mazda3Exterior2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 204
  • Mazda3Exterior3.jpg
    Mazda3Exterior3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Mazda3Interior.jpg
    Mazda3Interior.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 215
Mazda3 hatchback was launched today in Bologna, Italy. A few pics below:

FYI, those pics are of the EU version of the hatch. Head on over to the MazdaUSA website for pics of the USDM model which has more aggresive side skirts, spoiler and a slightly different bumper. Small differences but they make a huge improvement IMO.

FYI, those pics are of the EU version of the hatch. Head on over to the MazdaUSA website for pics of the USDM model which has more aggresive side skirts, spoiler and a slightly different bumper. Small differences but they make a huge improvement IMO.

Agreed, I also mentioned that sometime ago that is needed for the new 2009 Mazda6. A decent, non-ricey bodykit a-la done to the previous model makes a big difference IMO

.......um......what the hell are those ghey lines on the door? Lol, yall are going to hate me but....reminiscent of the old Hyundai Tiburon, lmao.

Its a f*cking saying, good lord. Ok fine let me rephrase it....those lines look f*cking retarxded as sh*t....is that better? People now a days are getting so damn touchy about everything....

Its a f*cking saying, good lord. Ok fine let me rephrase it....those lines look f*cking retarxded as sh*t....is that better? People now a days are getting so damn touchy about everything....
Touchy? It's not "just a saying." Let me ask this: what is your race (or a group that you're part of?) How would you like it if people took that and turned it into an insult, synonymous with "stupid", "lame", etc.? Would that be "just a saying", with no connection whatsoever to the original meaning? Just take a second to think before you type, and think about someone else besides yourself.

Or people don't care about anyone but themselves; and your last comment proved my point. You can't replace dumb/stupid with 'gay' the sentence will no longer make sense, and you just make yourself sound uneducated. But it says you live in Georgia so really I didn't expect much.

But please dont change your ways because it's morons like you who are the reason gay people still get treated with less respect then heterosexuals. Just don't get all hurt when we call you out for being an ass.

What does that say for the average $40K car nowadays?

I think it depends on the car and the style you want the car to look, BMW has that ugly silver that everyone loves on the trim and I think it makes the car look cheap. My boyfriend just picked up a '09 Volvo S40 and it hit the $40k mark and I think the car is beautiful all around! I'm getting a C30 in the near future and I feel the same about the C30 as I do for the bimmer, you can get a kit that has the dash the same color as the outside of your car. It's ugly and looks cheap but just the regular dash looks awesome. And we have been looking for an SUV and most of them don't look cheap right now it looks like we are going to end up with a Land Rover and there is nothing flashy about the car it's just a nice clean look. I think the new 3's lintier is awesome except for all the nasty silver trim.

yea lets get back on topic guys. :)

What does that say for the average $40K car nowadays?

It doesn't sat anything about them. What it says is that the interior design, quality, fit-n-finish of the new 3 is well beyond what is normally associated with an economy class car. Also keep in mind I'm in Canada so a $40k car here might not be what your thinking of. When I look at the pics of this interior I think Acura TL which is a $45k car here.

Ι never understood how a car can be "gayish", apart from its colour. Anyhow, I still believe that it's a bad combination of Peugeot and Subaru. I expected more innovation from Mazda, especially after the new Mazda 2 (which I own)..

Greetings from Athens

Ι never understood how a car can be "gayish", apart from its colour. Anyhow, I still believe that it's a bad combination of Peugeot and Subaru. I expected more innovation from Mazda, especially after the new Mazda 2 (which I own)..

Greetings from Athens

We are all jealous of your Mazda2!!!!

I mean it! The US isn't getting the 2 and there are a lot of us who really want it! Plus Athens is beautiful!

Back