Oct 16 AutoX at Ayer

Is this the last one of the season??

Changes are coming for the 8 so you might be seeing me (and James) next season.

Awesome day yesterday. Managed to get within .3 of Oleg's best time. Getting closer all the time.

Oleg, did 3 fun runs afterwards and managed to get to 118.5. Helps to get the tires warmed up.

Yes, if I had heat in my tires, I would've been able to post faster. Bruce, that's a great improvement.

Yes, if I had heat in my tires, I would've been able to post faster. Bruce, that's a great improvement.

The cold will be a issue for this sat as well. Playing loud music during some of my runs seems to help, lol

i had a good time, but i'm sruggling a bit....best time was a 126.4....great time on the fun runs bruce!

Bruce -

Your last run that I rode with you was great! It was probably the best run that I sat with you that you were both aggressive but in control.

Bob

i had a good time, but i'm sruggling a bit....best time was a 126.4....great time on the fun runs bruce!

1st time I had sone them. Really helped to get back on the course right away before the tires cooled off.

Bruce -

Your last run that I rode with you was great! It was probably the best run that I sat with you that you were both aggressive but in control.

Bob

Not like that 1st run eh Bob, last slalom before the end? Was wondering where the car was going.

I swear I recall saying that playing loud music while driving that car helped me... :p

Yes, tried that in the afternoon and takes some of the tension away. SOmetimes you just gotta say f***it.

Back