o2 Senser

andrzejvan

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Hi am having so many problems with this car. Now am getting a massage saying that P0132 O2 Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
i just replace the o2 sensor few months ago.
and i am also running split second and it runs good on a map 9psi that i found here.

i have a Catback exhaust 3 inch , CAI, stage colder plugs, FMIC , hardpipes
full turbo back exhaust am not sure about this but i know that the pipe is 3inch all the way to the end if that what it means?

i hear a lot of people here saying that 3inch is too big and they have a lot of peoples am not sure if i should change it a 2.5 inch ?
if this would help with many problems am having with this car.

Maybe your o2 wire melted? Besides your check engine light being on is the battery light on?

It has nothing to do with the exhaust, either the sensor is bad or it is a problem with the wiring to the AFC.

like i wire pin 60 to pink and pink/blue
but when i use like torque program i look at the volts and it jump from .1 to 1v so i may have them backwards

i switch the wire around and got an check engine light it say no active o2 sensor so that means the wires are connect right . That only leaves one think that a o2 sensor is bad but it weird i just got it few months ago

Do you have the correct PSC-020 model SS AFC? Has to be a wiring issue or maybe the wiring fried the sensor.

yup got that psc-020 model
i will change to different o2 sensor and see from there
the wires look fine to me inside the car and where the o2 sensor is

I had a similar problem in my msp that wouldn't go away when I kept on changing out the 02 sensors. Check to see if there is an o2 sensor simulator installed into your ecu wiring. That's what I had previous owner installed one on my car and it was always giving me the check engine light after the ssafc install.

i check before i installed the ssafc and the ecu was nothing there and the wires look never touch. i think the o2 is bad am waiting for one the problem is a dont drive a long time with this car only for like 30 min max everyday so it takes me time to see that error i change to a different map and i will see if that help

Back