NOVA Troll Easin off the Trollin

vampyrate

#SaveTheManuals
:
2019 Mazda 3 6spd
Hey guys (and galls) got my p5 this past Sunday and have been trollin just looking around for some info but for the life of me cannot find a good ground spot for my Amp.

Other than that, I got nothing but the intro, so here it goes:

Whelp, my name is Aaron and I live in Ashburn, VA and have a puppy that I think is at least 3/4 retarded (if you knew some of the stories you would know why I think that) and a pregnant fianc (due in July-ish). I love to work on cars and am willing to help others as much as I can. Other than that, I'm an audiophile that has played guitar and bass since I was 11.

And about the car:
Red 2003 Mazda Proteg5 5spd
Already came with an aftermarket deck so that just keeps things cheap for me.

From my trollin' that I've done at work the past few days that I've had the car, I've come to the conclusion I either want the MSP exhaust (axleback) or the HKS cat back (but I don't want a tip that looks too large, just something that fills in the cut out) I really like the deep sound of both and want something like that. My previous car was a 99 Pontiac Grand Am V6 with a full custom Flowmaster catback so I'm used to the deep exhaust notes, and it's something that the fianc misses.

Anyways, enough rambling. Let me know of any meets or anything and I'll try to come out.

the amp is mounted to the back of the box... i managed to find a location last night to bolt it down so its all good. amp works (at least turns on) but i think the RCAs have gone bad from when I pulled them from my old car, so i just have to wait until after work to run some new ones

Back