2017~2024 Noob alert! Introducing myself...

Bugzee

:
Ridgefield, WA
:
2017 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Just thought I would introduce myself... My name is Ryan Siegel (aka Bugzee) and I live in Portland, OR. I currently work full time at Les Schwab Tire Center doing sales and service along with commercial routes. I purchased my brand new 2017 Mazda CX-5 Touring on Sunday and I have loved it since I drove it off the lot. Not sure what else to say other than I am pretty cool! Thanks for having me is this highly recommended forum!

Welcome to the forum, Ryan!

Congrats on your purchase. Enjoy the Zoom Zoom :)

Just thought I would introduce myself... My name is Ryan Siegel (aka Bugzee) and I live in Portland, OR. I currently work full time at Les Schwab Tire Center doing sales and service along with commercial routes. I purchased my brand new 2017 Mazda CX-5 Touring on Sunday and I have loved it since I drove it off the lot. Not sure what else to say other than I am pretty cool! Thanks for having me is this highly recommended forum!
Nice. Another Portlander. I'm out on the west side though. Beaverton area.

The best color it comes in obviously: dark blue (seeing the red and white around they've grown on me, but that dark blue has so much depth).

I also got the touring.
I had a really hard time deciding between the deep crystal blue pearl and the white... They both look awesome.

Welcome to the forum. We went with the Soul Red. My wife thought about the blue (it is mainly her vehicle) but my Pilot is blue so she went with the red. One of her co-workers likes the colour so much that he's going to get his Nissan Skyline painted in the same colour, even though it's extra for that shade.

Welcome aboard, congrats on the ride the dark blue is nice but the no longer available liquid silver and old gated shifter ftw:)

Welcom Bugzee, I’m out near Parkrose the NE 122nd Les Schwab.. Glad you happy with the ‘17 CX 5..

What dealer did you buy from? The Dark Blue is a nice one..
Alan Webb Mazda in Vancouver. They were able to get me $5900 off of msrp and no sales tax, better than Portland that's for sure...

Welcome Portlanidan!

Noob is right. Who comes onto a public forum and shares their FIRST NAME + LAST? NOOB! At least drop the last name. (hand)

The best part of this forum is the emoji's.

(blah)(zombies)(drive)

The best part of this forum is the emoji's.

(blah)(zombies)(drive)

Remember when these were called "emoticons"? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Also, agree! (cool)

Cheers! (drinks)

And why not a dancing banana for good measure? (nana)

I was just thinking that. Herzog-Meier marks up past msrp by about 3k. Maybe 5900 off sticker?
2017 cx 5 touring out the door for 24,100... Not sure if that was sticker or msrp...

Back