No Joke Pro5

I was chilling in the trunk of my p5 across from Mt Olympus and you were in the far lane and I had just seen your ass end behind another car and you never drove by again I was gunna wave you down when you are back the other way but I didn't see you

I was chilling in the trunk of my p5 across from Mt Olympus and you were in the far lane and I had just seen your ass end behind another car and you never drove by again I was gunna wave you down when you are back the other way but I didn't see you

haha dang lol yea man we have meet someday that be sweet I want to see your ride!

Laser Blue Mica from the mazdaspeed and mp3 (known outside the USA as Starry Blue Mica) color code 24A, same color code i had in my P5 door before i painted it.

right, and i vaguely remember laser blue mica being a 2003 option only...2002 had the midnight blue, which was a bit darker...can't remember if midnight blue was around for the 2003 mini-refresh thing, but i thought you couldn't get laser blue mica in 2002 when i bought mine...

Back