NM People!!

I think I saw a spicy speed turn left off of lamas at jubilation wine and spirits today around 12:30pm... was that anyone?... I was too far away to try to catch up

damn you still be kicking around this place rich? i just got the chance to comunicate with the world i'm stuck in kawait at the moment but the car is paid off i got some new things put on it plus my friend has retuned mme so the 11-12psi is working nice though i still want more since i got the methinjection installed but i'm only looking for like 14psi. but if you do wasnt to start a nice cruise this spring of summer let me know because i'm running out of things to do since the shop me and my friend had down here (or there) is going to shut down since he is getting out of the military. also if anyone is in the alamagordo area hit me up because this town is tooo small to not see ya around. can't waite to leave this place.

damn you still be kicking around this place rich? i just got the chance to comunicate with the world i'm stuck in kawait at the moment but the car is paid off i got some new things put on it plus my friend has retuned mme so the 11-12psi is working nice though i still want more since i got the methinjection installed but i'm only looking for like 14psi. but if you do wasnt to start a nice cruise this spring of summer let me know because i'm running out of things to do since the shop me and my friend had down here (or there) is going to shut down since he is getting out of the military. also if anyone is in the alamagordo area hit me up because this town is tooo small to not see ya around. can't waite to leave this place.

Awesome man glad to see everything is still going good for you and that setup. Definitely down to get some cruises going once it warms up again. So wait are you in Kuwait or are you in 'gordo?

I'm bumping this thread because I just joined the forum, lol. I got turned onto this forum by Frank (don't know his screename) who owns www.mazda3performanceparts.com. I'm just introducing myself, I guess. Here's my car, honk if you see me driving around, lol:
MZ3NightSkyresize.jpg

Thanks, hope to run into some of you guys sometime. I'll be at Sandia Motorsports Park on Saturday if anyone wants to come check out the RSW Drift/Cross event. Drifting and road/auto-x racing will be going on up there.

Man, i live right by Sandia and would love to check the auto-x racing. You should PM me next time you go. I've got some friends with RX8's who'd def be down for the drifting too.

I actually forgot i ever even posted in this forum, so funny, i must have an split personality.

I'm with you if I can get a pass from the wife. Do you have a strut compressor by any chance I have some Tein S-techs I need to put in.
Frank

hehe... I saw a yellow msp on manual and wyoming yesterday going west around 3:15...

I almost broke my neck looking back... :)

I'm with you if I can get a pass from the wife. Do you have a strut compressor by any chance I have some Tein S-techs I need to put in.
Frank

I don't man, sorry.

hehe... I saw a yellow msp on manual and wyoming yesterday going west around 3:15...

I almost broke my neck looking back... :)

Menual and Wyoming eh?... that's less than 2 blocks from my house, haha. Yellow msp over here is Tanner. Young kid, isn't on the forums.

Menual and Wyoming eh?... that's less than 2 blocks from my house, haha. Yellow msp over here is Tanner. Young kid, isn't on the forums.

Really! I'm in the same area.

Also, I talked to Tanner a few months ago, he sold his MSP! I did some work on it for him (faulty thermostat and turbo oil return gasket leaking) Not sure what he replaced it with, but one more MSP trades hands.

Really! I'm in the same area.

Yup... I'm just off of Moon, and halfway between Candelaria and Comanche.

Also, I talked to Tanner a few months ago, he sold his MSP! I did some work on it for him (faulty thermostat and turbo oil return gasket leaking) Not sure what he replaced it with, but one more MSP trades hands.

Ahh... didn't know that. Been awhile since I've talked to him.

Hey moonman remember that total weirdo in the SS P5 that pulled up and yelled "hey! nice car" before turning right on San Mateo..I knew I had seen you on here! It was nice to see a P5 besides mine that somebodys grandma wasn't driving lol.

saw a yellow msp for sale at auto depot on menual and wyoming today ...

it made me sad that someone parted with it :(

Hey moonman remember that total weirdo in the SS P5 that pulled up and yelled "hey! nice car" before turning right on San Mateo..I knew I had seen you on here! It was nice to see a P5 besides mine that somebodys grandma wasn't driving lol.

I do remember that! It was also nice to see someone who didn't think my car was a Matrix or Vibe or some other crap.

Back