New to the forum - Kent County, DE

okay...so i'll be in delaware hopefully on tuesday...no dice on today. Promo got cancelled. Dammit.

im not from delaware but im always in middletown visiting family. i go to newark sometimes but for the most part cops usually run you out pretty fast...

cool, all kinds of action on this thread all of a sudden... i'll be down at OC on the 5th and 6th hopefully - i got my C2's, springs, and SS/bushings installed over the weekend, so if anyone happens to see me, come say whats up. it'd be great to meet others from around the area...

imjustagirl said:
I divide my time between Annapolis MD and Ridgely MD which is about 30 mins from Dover. I'm there from time to time...... I've got a few friends at the AFB. But I think it would be kewl to meet others who share my obsession :) Oh yeah, I've also got friends in Bridgeville DE also.

hey kewl! i'm @ annapolis most of my time!
If you ever see a Blue Mazdaspeed protege w/ a loud ass exhaust and BoV, come yell or flash me or something!! lol

(direct)

ill be at the ocean this weekend but unfortunately without my car but if you see a black protege with 17" motegi rims , a black dude driving and a white dude with him that will be us LOL. .... say hi

WIDEBODYMP5 said:
ill be at the ocean this weekend but unfortunately without my car but if you see a black protege with 17" motegi rims , a black dude driving and a white dude with him that will be us LOL. .... say hi

hahahah well i drive a black protege w/ 17' motegi rims... except ima white girl...not sure if ill be there or not.. if i do come maybe ill bring the car.. if not ill be in 02 f150 harley davidson edition supercharged... my boy just got it tuned and its crazy!!!!! we had some fun in it yesterday....

imjustagirl said:
I drive a plain ol' stock black 03 PR5... I work right on West street at Fitzgerald Mazda. (eekdance)
hey dats great! i ma have to stop by one time. .. i'm always at best buy.. lol

imjustagirl said:
You should. :) I'm the only girl in the parts department w00t! Or you can find meh at Ego Alley in downtown annapolis. (friday)

HEHE.. i was there a couple of months ago wid my cousin..
he has a mazda 6.. and we test drove an RX-8! w00t!

hmm.. Ego Alley, i haven't heard of that one.

hey badygirl i got bad news... No more MSP for a month.. Some ass hole rear ended me two weeks ago and there was frame damage so they said it would be about 4 weeks to fix. I am so pissed and i just the DG motorsport front lip painted and put on. Let me find the link from were i posted my pics.. Make sure to look at all of them. There are more then the two at the top of the page.<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p
http://www.msprotege.com/vbb225/showthread.php?t=66666(pissed) :'(

Last edited:
sospeed trade it in when it gets out man. that car will never be the same and most likely the frame damage wont be fixed.

imjustagirl said:
It's downtown, right next to Armadillos. Fun place. MMMMM... RX-8 ::drool:: I've driven a few ;)
lol. i almost got kicked out for driving the rx-8 hardcore @ the mazda revit up event.. (headbang)

fun car to drive!

SOSPEED said:
hey badygirl i got bad news... No more MSP for a month.. Some ass hole rear ended me two weeks ago and there was frame damage so they said it would be about 4 weeks to fix. I am so pissed and i just the DG motorsport front lip painted and put on. Let me find the link from were i posted my pics.. Make sure to look at all of them. There are more then the two at the top of the page.<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p
http://www.msprotege.com/vbb225/showthread.php?t=66666(pissed) :'(

ALright!!!! name and address please!!!! I see it happened on kirkwood hghwy but the mc'd near rt 7. let me guess. you were in the turning lane to go onto rt 7?? Thats ****** up. im sorry to hear about your car. why didnt you call me!!!

I was thinking bout trading my car in... this dude in middletown is sellng one of his lightning trucks... he got 3 tunes for it. he let me drive it the other day... bad ass!!!! on the way home he did 140!!! if only i had an extra 25k laying around!!! more then 500 hp... but what the hell would i do wit all that power.. but kill myself..hahahah....

Baby girl I must say that in that picture you look pretty hott but I can barely see your face .... I also have seen your car around middletown before...

WIDEBODYMP5 said:
Baby girl I must say that in that picture you look pretty hott but I can barely see your face .... I also have seen your car around middletown before...
Is that a compliment?? "You look hot but i cant see your face" LOL..
Ooo by the way she is hot...(bowdown) ;) (bow) (omg) (thumb) (bowdown) (wow)

ok, time for a quick thread hijack.

Some of us in the Philly area are trying to get a meet together. Nothing big, just some Mazda guys and gals, getting together over some cheesesteaks to talk and hang out.

Any and all are welcome to come, especially since Delaware is only a hop, skip, and a toll booth away.

here is the link for the thread:
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67100

Back