New STS from PG

0903092337.jpg

Will be installed either tomorrow or Saturday. Will post impressions.

damn...why couldn't PG have come out w/ this before i bought the TWM? $150 instead of $250...sigh...(hand)

TheDoc, can you take a before and after pic of what it looks like, plz! I want to see what's the hight difference.

It almost looks identical to TWM. Maybe Ken will help us out with some specs?

this part was brought to my attention by a company out of california, E4 performance. he shipped me the one pictured by TheDoc above as a sample we're going to give a whirl. i admit i don't have much experience in shifters on these cars outside of the cobb unit but this install looks to be much smoother and have no interference issues like you've seen on the cobb. TheDoc or I will post back with some impressions this weekend, alot of installs going on!

if this pans out, we will also have one for the regular 3 available.

TheDoc, can you take a before and after pic of what it looks like, plz! I want to see what's the hight difference.

its short, real short.

price also includes bushings.

Attachments

• SDC10266.JPG
    SDC10266.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 134
thats almost too short... much like the twm, its just slightly too short. going from stock to a 1.75" drop i think it is for the twm? its a very big drop...
what is the drop in the stock compared to this shifter?

Would be a good alternative to the TWM I would imagine seeing that it undercuts it in price. Way too short for my tastes though.

Back