New Pictures of my Protege*NO 56k*

mazpro said:
is it that much of a difference? and does anyone know about any lips for this bumper?
if Protege2k says it is then it is. he ran the erebuni kit on his 00 DX. I mentioned BuddyClub but I don't think the front is out, not sure. I was in the same situation, long story short, I went with MP3 sides, MP3 rear, and sport20 bumper.

Witchdoktor said:
if Protege2k says it is then it is. he ran the erebuni kit on his 00 DX. I mentioned BuddyClub but I don't think the front is out, not sure. I was in the same situation, long story short, I went with MP3 sides, MP3 rear, and sport20 bumper.

I knew about the sport20 but it's really expensive, how much did your run you with shipping?

haha 28k pwn3d this thread (on my parents dialup (yippy)) so I'd say 56k is definitely doable (2thumbs)

nice pics! I think the only thing that sticks out right now is the yellow corners (peep)

something like $350 w/shipping. the lip though cost more than the damn bumper. not too many choices for the 99-00 front end

no there isint many choices ... someone did a custom front lip from an accord. i cant remember the name right now. maybe a search will do the trick. but i like the car. im a fan of the erebuni kit myself lol ... and going back to what danny said bout the BC2, the front bumper is not out yet for our car to my knowledge

Why is everybody saying the yellow corners stick out? I think they actually kinda look nice on the car...overall the car does look so smooth,and really, I don't think that with or without yellow corners it would look any worse or better...just different..seriously, I LOVE that front end over the newer ones like mine, looks so sexy. I think the erubini kit will look nice also on there....though keeping it as kleen as it is, and going for some power would be nice, but you're car, do it in you're own personal way..that being said, you've chosen the Kit, which is gonna look really ******* nice. Also, have you considered doing anything with the tail lights? One thing to consider is the Blue Bat stuff...going all red..would look nice IMHO...but thats just me. Anyways, you got urself a very kleen ride, nice man, very nice. Thanks for sharing the pics, and keep on truckin man, you're doing 'er right.

loose the fire extinguisher or at leeast move it off your pillar...god i hate that .....waaaaa

otherwise nice i like the wheels

Back