New owner, 2010 GT

cougar

:
2010 Mazda CX-9
Wife and I are on our second Mazda, but this is the first time I've posted over here (in case my post count wasn't indicative enough). We had a '06 Mazda3S that we sorta outgrew (kids will do that to ya ;) ). Only had the CX-9 for a couple of weeks, but so far we're really happy with it.

Picture004.jpg

really loving the foglight's on the 2010 model.

but i still prefer my black exterior :)

you certainly look happy....or at least your car does! congrats and enjoy!

Does the car enjoy eating at Chik-Fil-A or is that all you can afford after the new car payment?

I got a black one too..looks great! Did you get yours with a black interior too? The black + sand was really hard to get. :)

Is that a sunshade stuck to the rear side window? Mazda should consider offering these on the vehicle, like Toyota and Honda on on their minivans.

Hello! To all MAzda owner, Im new here...I got my new CX 9 2010 Touring Dolphin Gray 2 weeks ago....I prefer the Black GT CX 9 2010 but the dealers near to my place dont find one available in California.....

Does the car enjoy eating at Chik-Fil-A or is that all you can afford after the new car payment?

LOL

1) Chick-Fil-A is pretty spendy as far as fast food goes, IMO.
2) It was Sunday when we took photos, and we were looking for an empty parking lot.
3) My finances are doing just fine, thanks :p.

I got a black one too..looks great! Did you get yours with a black interior too? The black + sand was really hard to get. :)
The red isn't available with black interior, sand only. We had wanted black, but given our location, the sand will probably suit us better and honestly we've grown to like it.

Is that a sunshade stuck to the rear side window? Mazda should consider offering these on the vehicle, like Toyota and Honda on on their minivans.
Yeah, two little ones in the back row... a 3yr old and a 3month old. The younger one *really* doesn't like the sun in his eyes.

Back