new grill, and other pic's of my 626gt~

xxxmonoxidechil

Potential Scammer!
ive always hated the dated look of the OEM 626 grill. the mx6 on the other hand had a similar design from 88-89. but the 90-92 got a much more updated looking grill that the 626 never got. well ive had one of the updated mx6 grills for a few years since i have owned a few mx6gt's over the years. never really even thought about if it was usable on the mx6 cause i had never seen anyone mention trying one.

well this entire year, i havent even really driven the 626, much less do any work on it. so i was feeling bad, and thinking i needed to do something to it since last time it was touched is when i installed the Fidanza adjustable cam gears last year. and decided id try to mod the mx6 grill to fit the car. well a real big surprise. it bolts right up! i had to paint it as it was red to begin with. but a quick spray job did it well.

new626008.jpg

new626007.jpg

new626006.jpg

new626005.jpg

new626004.jpg

new626003.jpg

had to get a pic with both the mazda's like always!

new626002.jpg

new626001.jpg

give me time. :) i already have a set of ground control coil overs, and tokico blues ready to go the 626gt.

the 626gt is actually already lowered on H @ R race springs, and tokico blue struts. just didnt lower it much at all.

Back