New 2023 CX-5 owner questions re: Traffic Sign Recognition

Just purchased a 2023 CX-5 Preferred. Bought a Nav chip from Am*zon per the recommendation of my salesman to save $. ;) Questions:
Does the TSR only work when I have Navigation on?
Does it only work at a minimum speed level?
The 55mph speed sign showed up on the map screen on the Infotainment System and did turn red if I went over the speed limit, but when I turned onto another street it didn't register the 40mph at all. :unsure:

So much to learn.....thanks for your help.
You might have just answered my question. Been trying to figure out if the Preferred trim (bought a few days ago) supports TSR if I buy a SD Card off Amazon and could not find the answer until I saw it post.
Bow, can you please also help provide a link to the Nav card that you got off Amazon ?
Thanks in advance.

You might have just answered my question. Been trying to figure out if the Preferred trim (bought a few days ago) supports TSR if I buy a SD Card off Amazon and could not find the answer until I saw it post.
Bow, can you please also help provide a link to the Nav card that you got off Amazon ?
Thanks in advance.
Should be easy to find.
"Mazda SD card"
1st looks correct (uses MIJ card)

Thanks in advance.
Here's what I bought: https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned) Worked immediately, and it DOES display speed signs when using navigation; it doesn't show other signs like stop signs. I'll probably only use it when I'm needing to use nav for some destination.

Loving the car!

Here's what I bought: https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned) Worked immediately, and it DOES display speed signs when using navigation; it doesn't show other signs like stop signs. I'll probably only use it when I'm needing to use nav for some destination.

Loving the car!
That sucks. I was hoping it would show speed limits on the cluster panel. I guess it does not do that on the non-digital one which seems like such a miss.

Back