New 2010 Crystal White CX-9 GT

:
2010 CX-9 GT AWD
Hi,

I just want to ask if my dealer gives me a good price.
They shown me their invoice price at around $36500 and want to offer me that price (before tax and license fees).

Specs:
Crystal White 2010 CX-9 GT
Moonroof/Bose Package
Towing Package/Power Hatchback
Sattelite Radio
Navigation

I appreciate any input.

Assuming that's an AWD model, that invoice price is right - so it seems like a good deal to me. I am not aware of any incentives right now.

not sure if you got the car yet, im new. i just got a cx-9 awd gt pearl white mica 2010 w/ roof rack and all weather mats moonroof navi package for 35900 with 0% apr tracy mazda

OP did you buy this car?

Got my wife a 2010 White/Beige FWD GT today. It's w/ moonroof, Bose (and various other little options) but w/o nav, that stickered for $37,200. The dealer's invoice was $35,100 and we got it for $33,400, with the 60 months 0% offer. It was really hard to find a AWD and navi within 300 miles. We love it. Traded our CX-7 who's lease was up in next few months.

Don't forget about your $500 cash back since you're a current mazda owner :) I was not, so I didn't get that when we bought ours.

I would offer 35 for that package, and not waver on your trade.

Dealer invoice is NOT what the dealer paid.

yes this is about right. we were to get the 2010 white gt awd cx-9 bose/navi/moonroof at 34.9k but added another 1k for the 0% apr

I actually haven't got that car due to some personal troubles.
Anyway, thank you for all inputs about the price. I expect to pick up one in next couple months.

Back