NEPOC MEET: Westfield, MA - Stanley Park 10/10

SpicyMchaggis said:
also coming from the guy who was labeled the "green hornet" as I heckled him with beer in hand about facist parking regulations.
You liar, you only wish you did that.

"Are you going to park right? That's what I'm asking you."

The more I think about it, NEPOC is more of a drinking club which happens to own Proteges.

12: Bring a flask, become a member. It's that simple!
13: You can drive over 50 if you're in a Mercedes
14: Brian's car is stock. No, seriously. It's stock. Really. Yes.
15. Dad will be pissed if he finds out you scraped his 'vette.

Last edited:
slug420 said:
new NEPOC bylaws:
1. You cant stand in the "road"
2. By road we mean parking lot
3. You cant park your cars slanty like
4. There is no rule #4
5. You cant drive 12 miles an hour
6. You can only drive 10 miles an hour
7. Climbing on the roof is acceptable at all times
8. Playing football on the soccer field is not
9. Only licensed authorized registeres sanctioned official soccer games may be played on the soccer field
10. 30 hot dogs and 20 hamburgers require 234 hot dog and hamburger buns
i love numba 10....the ducks ate well last night!! ducks??? i thought you were takin about t-shirts????

I had a great time at the meet. Wish I could've stayed longer but we had a banquet to go to at 6:00 in manchester. Plus I felt like s****. Damn the man.

Can't wait to have another meet. I will be sure to bring the rollz for the burgerz and dawgz. I might even wash my car next time.

Speaking of which we should have another install day soon but it should include a lot more people than last time. Kegs + Tents + Barbeque + Fireworks.

If anyone has stereo equipment they need installed I'll be up for it...I'm not very handy under the hood though.

bazooka joe said:
i love numba 10....the ducks ate well last night!! ducks??? i thought you were takin about t-shirts????
haha

Gbourdon said:
I had a great time at the meet. Wish I could've stayed longer but we had a banquet to go to at 6:00 in manchester. Plus I felt like s****. Damn the man.

Can't wait to have another meet. I will be sure to bring the rollz for the burgerz and dawgz. I might even wash my car next time.

Speaking of which we should have another install day soon but it should include a lot more people than last time. Kegs + Tents + Barbeque + Fireworks.
fireworks?!?!?! YEASAAAAAAAAAAAA

im a frequent flier or whatever at phantom fireworks BOOYA

but i did give him s*** when i was parked sideways, waiting for the color guard to figure out a place for me to go..he got the 1000 yard stare and was itching to unbutton his flashflight.

seriously, lets have a nepoc fireworks meet.

its like a bbq, but we light off fireworks

yeaaaaaa.....

we should do it soon cuz i want to play some more FOOOOBTLALLL!L!

What we should do is drive our cars on the soccer field shooting fireworks out the windows at each other.

We could do it with teams where the driver puts a paper bag over their head and the passenger/teammate gives directions to the driver. Then said teammate fires at the other cars and their drivers. Higher points are awarded for getting the flaming object into the opponents car.

Douse the interior in gasoline for added effect.

that idea just passed the NEPOC safety regulatory committee's official summit on the subject. So its a go if anyone is interested.

I have a big field at my house. Watch out for the mud though. Kyle found that out .0000023 seconds after he drove out there.

if i can get my carb back together maybe ill leave the msp home and bring up my atv in my dads truck.

new hampshire? yeeeeee-HAWWW

Bring up the ATV we'll go ridin' I got 2 at my house. Craig can come along and show us how to pull an Ozzy Osborne over the handlebars again.

slug420 said:
that idea just passed the NEPOC safety regulatory committee's official summit on the subject. So its a go if anyone is interested.
you can't drive over 10 mph though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(boom06)

Back