NEMOC Random BS Thread

found this

Attachments

• DSC00224.JPG
    DSC00224.JPG
    446.8 KB · Views: 103
So they do work Bruce. I've been contemplating those for some time now but wasn't sure if I was just throwing $60 out the window. I just might have to buy a pair.

I'm torn on the RF. It looks great with the top up but with it down, it just doesn't seem very Miataish. It will def. cater to the crowd who has been asking for a coupe for years and I'd guess a high percentage of them will never "drop" the top. Given all the clamor for a PRHT for the ND I guess this was Mazda's way of meeting the PRHT and coupe requestors in the middle?

Yes, they work jeffy and I agree with your comments regarding theRF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know Mark. Never realized you had them or I would have asked your thoughts sometime ago.

Going to the eye dr. this afternoon. On the fence on getting new frames but going to inquire about script sunglasses.

I put a set of those on last yr, I agree!

I didn't know. So far so good. Definitely seems to firm up the whole car. Not as much vibration going over train tracks. Curious to see how it does at autox.

So, what do you all think of the new ND RF???

So they do work Bruce. I've been contemplating those for some time now but wasn't sure if I was just throwing $60 out the window. I just might have to buy a pair.

I'm torn on the RF. It looks great with the top up but with it down, it just doesn't seem very Miataish. It will def. cater to the crowd who has been asking for a coupe for years and I'd guess a high percentage of them will never "drop" the top. Given all the clamor for a PRHT for the ND I guess this was Mazda's way of meeting the PRHT and coupe requestors in the middle?

I would do it Jeff. worth the 60 bucks.

Kinda like the new RF. Love the lines when the top is up, I agree Jeff that it would seems to cater to those wanting the "coupe look". Targa look is a different look for the Miata but till I see it up close, I like it so far.

Good to know Mark. Never realized you had them or I would have asked your thoughts sometime ago.

Going to the eye dr. this afternoon. On the fence on getting new frames but going to inquire about script sunglasses.
get the new frames and you won't look like a geek any longer!! JK
jeffy_zps2hax4wgm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Is this for my comment in your fs thread? Lol. Link to first pic is broken? And new frames arent going to help me that much.

I passed for now. Didnt really have any frames i liked and our son didnt find any either. Going to get him some online so it will be an out of network provider.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

not sure what you're asking about?

you just did! welcome aboard! tell us a bit about you and your car! bostonjoe in NH???

yes .. !!!lo i work in the city of boston and live in NH manchester hooksett line i put 100 miles a day on my pro5
its a 2002 pro5 with the 2.0DOHC ES 16V a few fun minor mods has the factory sport suspension and the factory body kit
The car has been in my family since 2002 when it was bought buy my grandma ..yup thats right my grandma ! she kept it in the garage for 6 years she passed it on when she passed away .. soo now today with 130k and a few maintenance issues the lil red screams down route 93 as my daily driver .i'm in the process of replacing everything ..lol

my mods so far
XYZ intake
MOOG rear and front rear links
MOOG rear sway bar
MOOG stabilizer links
custom mud flaps ..(yup)
painted grill
and decals

the saga continues ..lol nice to meet you all (couch)

Back