NEMOC Random BS Thread

They come in packages depending on the type of sport you prefer and they have one for automotive too which is way more than what you bought yours for thats why I got curious on the price/place you got them from.

That's the one I have. Definitely got it for 215 shipped. You can probably find it on Ebay for 230 shipped or something.. I was looking there first.

What's up NEPOC!

I'm about to go try to clear a small path in the driveway so that I can get the MSM out enough to mess with my radio. Not enough room in the garage for me to spread out right now.

What's up NEPOC!

I'm about to go try to clear a small path in the driveway so that I can get the MSM out enough to mess with my radio. Not enough room in the garage for me to spread out right now.

Wtf Gary? I thought that job wasn't going to last that long???

The plan was for us to be there for 8-12 weeks after they re-introduced natural gas back into the pipe system...which was supposed to be 1 week after we got there. It's been 5 weeks now and they're finally doing it this morning...but only one small portion. They're taking super-baby-steps, can't blame them.

And where are the pictures of our fish tank!!

Still on my camera :D I'll get to them soon

Also just realized for 20 bucks more than I paid for my camera, I can get the Bundle from BB and get a 55-200 VR and new camera bag......i am going back! I will have the 55-300 VR by the time LRP comes! Also hopefully some more lenses by then....Def want a good Fish eye, that will have to wait for summer I think tho!

what kinda bike?

a street/trials. what it comes down to is...

ive got a dedicated trials bike now and really love how it rides but i find myself trying to do street moves on it which it doesnt allow. I can get a frame that is a mix of the two riding styles but it means tearing down my trials bike (which is almost heart breaking to think about).

or I can buy a friends 24" street/trials bike but it needs some new parts to make it just right. but then i feel like i may neglect my trials bike.

or I have another friend who can hook me up with a complete street bike (new) for very cheap and just have one bike of each and none that are a mix. decisions decisions

Also, what brand shoes do you use? I bought some shimanos for my road bike last year and they turned out to be just a tad small and need to get the next size up. felt good in the store but after a bit of riding my feet were killing me! ive got some foot problems so shoe shopping is always a pain

Happy bday tony!

okay so i figured out my bike "dilema"
Im going to get it powder coated, some color. thats where you guys come in. I know i posted it before but here it is again.

Im going to be buying white rims and ive got the green pedals and green rim strips (can see green through the rim). Ive got many choices in spoke/nipple colors. I am leaning towards white spokes to match the rims, and maybe purple nipples or i can get them in any of the colors in the following picture. So what do you guys think for color options? Almost thinking of white frame also to go with the rims but havnt decided on anything yet really, just the white rims.

color options
Screenshot2011-02-26at53053PM.png

current
IMG_1009.jpg

I had to google what trials was.

Yeahhh have fun with that. I'll post a pic of my bikes in a bit...had a photoshoot at the bike shop.

I had to google what trials was.

Yeahhh have fun with that. I'll post a pic of my bikes in a bit...had a photoshoot at the bike shop.

Back