NEMOC Random BS Thread

So new tires on the 5 tomorrow! They didnt come in today....:( But my new camera is going to be in my hands in about two hours~!

Woohoo! I need to buy tires for the MSM.

Since Mahk bought the last set of H&R springs for his car like a year and a half ago, I finally went and purchased a set myself. Should be here next week. Springs, new tires, new 5 speed, new tune... it'll be a whole new car for me.

Haha. indeed. Does your car have different motor mounts or still stock? I don't remember. I'm considering the Mazda competition mounts since they're $50 a piece, but I may wait on that.

really, does this mean you're getting a hotel? i just found out that AZ is off so i'm in for LRP!! woot, woot!

No more roommate, so the spare bedroom is actually open this year. Hoping to have a day bed in there before LRP. Still have the couch and the air mattress so you three shouldn't have to pack stuff other than clothes and beer for the first day.

Last edited:
Well, I was kind of forced to move. It's not my fault! Stop yelling at me!
haha!
Woohoo! I need to buy tires for the MSM.

Since Mahk bought the last set of H&R springs for his car like a year and a half ago, I finally went and purchased a set myself. Should be here next week. Springs, new tires, new 5 speed, new tune... it'll be a whole new car for me.
nice !
New boost controller?
i got one coming with my new fm intake
No more roommate, so the spare bedroom is actually open this year. Hoping to have a day bed in there before LRP. Still have the couch and the air mattress so you three shouldn't have to back stuff other than clothes and beer for the first day.
i guess mary and josh get the bedroom! ;)

Basically we all get drunk and have a good time.... but that's also true for 8am on Friday (don't ask me how I'd know)....

This is how she knows...

IMG_0557.jpg

morning all...boy some of our friends (ct) have really disappeared this winta?

This winter has been rough for me...still doing 50+ hr weeks on third shift....still have about 3 months to go if I'm lucky.

Last edited:
Wtf Gary? I thought that job wasn't going to last that long???

And where are the pictures of our fish tank!!

Last edited:
It has all the mounts, memory card, and cables... What package deal are you talking about?

They come in packages depending on the type of sport you prefer and they have one for automotive too which is way more than what you bought yours for thats why I got curious on the price/place you got them from.

Was a one, female owner car we bought in 2009. It's a 2007 model. We love it! Here's the thread with more pics. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123749720-Wife-s-new-car

kudos on well kept/maintained vw and i liked the vw headlight sign, does it show vw sign at night though ? lol

Is it about time to start an LRP thread for memorial day weekend 2011? or is it still too early?

Some one should bc I'm loosing track of the events and my trips for this summer.

Back