NEMOC Random BS Thread

Happy B-day Sean, sorry about the knee.

Four day work week this week and four day weekend. Hellllllz yeah!

Last edited:
Any install meets planned for this fall? I was thinking of doing all the fliuds in my truck before winter, but could use some help.

I could plan something at the condo if nothing is planned yet.

Good morning everyone! Great weekend....our son's soccer team was 3-1 in the pre-season tourney and he scored three goals. :)

Bruce, I hope you had a great trip!

Good Morning NEPOCers!! Opening day game today!! Playing Brattleboro VT! Going to be an awesome day.....Have fun people!

How'd the kids do Tony?

Set a new personal record for a 5K yesterday, 25:58 by official clock, though my watch reported 25:40. Yay!

Front left wheel bearing failing again on the P5. Nay! 20K miles and 1.5 years after it was replaced with a BCA/National bearing (for which I was handily overcharged at $99.98, heh). Anyway, the shop has a 12K/1year warranty on parts/labor.

Gonna buy an SKF bearing and get the Mazda dealer to install it (was told 1.5 hrs of labor).

The P5 has a snapped rear endlink:

w00t, recharged the A/C on the P5 for $29.99!

Congrats on the record and sux to hear about the bearing Oleg and I just sent two rear oem links back. (hand)

(rei)

thanks folks.... I celebrated it by tearing a ligament in my knee yesterday!

Happy Bday Sean and isn't getting old fun? Seriously though, I wish you a speedy recovery!

Happy B-day Sean, sorry about the knee.

Four day work week this week and four day weekend. Hellllllz yeah!

Five day work week, three day weekend, three day work week, three day weekend. :D

Any install meets planned for this fall? I was thinking of doing all the fliuds in my truck before winter, but could use some help.

I could plan something at the condo if nothing is planned yet.

The fall clean meet will be coming up soon and Mark mentioned something about having a body meet as well. You could always start a generic thread and the details will iron themselves out.

Thanks Jenn.....had a chance to wash both cars over the weekend so I snapped a few pics.

Kids did good yesterday! Some things we need to work on, but Overall it was a great game to see what I need to change for next weekend.

Morning all. Going to have our first viewing for the house this week. Will see how that goes.

Had a great weekend, was good to see the family. We had 9 dogs at one point. My bro brought his boat and scuba gear so we skied, did some tubing and then introduced scuba to my 2 daughters in very shallow waters. They had a blast with scuba.

Got to work on Mary's car this week. Rear brakes need doing and they're drums!! Haven't done drums in years, should be interesting.

What's going on this weekend?

Back