Need 02 modifier

Moscarsado

:
03.5 Mazdaspeed
Does anybody know where to get an 02 modifier? I have been waiting for mine from Essentialspeed for over 8 months. I have the injectors and fmu already. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Where are you at in florida...If you're near tampa I can take yours and make an o2 elim for it for about $5...or if you want you can send me your o2 sensor and I can do it and send it back to you....takes about 15minutes to do...if you're fairly handy with solderign you can do it yourself via the how to thread on MIL Eliminator...

I dont need the mil eliminator. What i need is a 02 modifier. It tricks the 02 sensor to make the car run in closed loop all the time. Its for a fuel upgrade, injectors and fuel pump and fmu. Thanks anyways

8 months, holy s*** ES is a bunch of dickheads (jerkit)

I called up FM and had mine in 2 days :) customer service is the best I have ever seen with any company ever, I had just moved to the US and was having some problems with my bank and the lady from FM actually called the bank with me on the line to get the issues resolved so I could place the order. I wish they did more things with Proteges because I would buy from them again in a second if they had something else I needed :)

Moscarsado said:
Does anybody know where to get an 02 modifier? I have been waiting for mine from Essentialspeed for over 8 months. I have the injectors and fmu already. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Back