my turbo mp3 now has the aem ems!

perfworks said:
Matt you CANT be that stupid can you? I am goingto post my business license on a public forum? Are you high? Because if you are keep dreaming. You must be in a great state of mind right now.
Seriously you are delerious
(rofl)

Just to prove my point perfectly. What harm would that do? In most states, you by law MUST post your business license where customers can see it inside your shop so they know you are a valid business. Are you saying the people here arent potential customers?

You wont post it because you dont have one. You think there can be harm by posting it because you know NOTHING about obtaining a business license, therefore you obviously have never obtained one. If you had, you would know there is no harm in showing people it.

Poor Roni.... :(

Perf it's called ignoring people. Come on man act professional already. I know it sucks to have people bash you, but replying with posts like yours makes it even worse! It really isn't helping the company image. It's one thing for a person like me or Micha or Matthew to lose our tempers cause it just makes us look bad as people, but you have a company to try and represent. (shrug)

I'll do you all a favor if you like. I will have ask AEM to update the website as soon as possible for you. Just to make you happy Matt and your friends.

Oh yeah then I will make sure that I register with BBB for you.
BTW it is not manditory for every company in the world to be a part of the association but restassured buddy I willmake it priority now so that you cant get your stockings in an uproar.
Oh and again please let me know if you find spool or did and mental on there too. Keep us updated. I would love to see the results.
BUT I will keep you updated I promise.
And could you please let me know what else I could do to be worthy of more critism please boss please?!!

Matthew said:
(rofl)

Just to prove my point perfectly. What harm would that do? In most states, you by law MUST post your business license where customers can see it inside your shop so they know you are a valid business. Are you saying the people here arent potential customers?

You wont post it because you dont have one. You think there can be harm by posting it because you know NOTHING about obtaining a business license, therefore you obviously have never obtained one. If you had, you would know there is no harm in showing people it.
My Tax ID/ EIN is on my certificate. Try again

no but it is the law that you must register your business and present that certificate according to new jersey law from what i have just researched. lets see it. i already told you and you make up some bulls***. it is not the law that you be registered with the BBB...but youre not even registered with the GODDAMNED PHONE DIRECTORY!!!

and you people are paying thousands of your own dollars for services rendered by a business that doesnt even exist (rofl)!

forget no more posting in this thread by me, you can PM me when you scan that license nick, which im sure will never happen. just wanted to warn some of you less legally educated people what could happen if a shady character like nick decides to go out of business and stop helping you.

smp3000 said:
Poor Roni.... :(

Perf it's called ignoring people. Come on man act professional already. I know it sucks to have people bash you, but replying with posts like yours makes it even worse! It really isn't helping the company image. It's one thing for a person like me or Micha or Matthew to lose our tempers cause it just makes us look bad as people, but you have a company to try and represent. (shrug)
I am human like anyone else. I am allowed to defend myslef. My posts are just like theirs are. If they want sarcasm and ignorance they will get it. This forum should not be "do as I say and Not as I do" . I am doing my best. Trust me people can see thru the semantics of BS that some are posting. If you can then great. Let people make up their own mind. BUT I will not sit idle for BS anymore. Take it as you may.
I will not be passive.

Last edited:
Matthew said:
no but it is the law that you must register your business and present that certificate according to new jersey law from what i have just researched. lets see it. i already told you and you make up some bulls***. it is not the law that you be registered with the BBB...but youre not even registered with the GODDAMNED PHONE DIRECTORY!!!

and you people are paying thousands of your own dollars for services rendered by a business that doesnt even exist (rofl)!

forget no more posting in this thread by me, you can PM me when you scan that license nick, which im sure will never happen. just wanted to warn some of you less legally educated people what could happen if a shady character like nick decides to go out of business and stop helping you.
You will never learn will you.

Ok.... this is getting old. I haven't been on the forum very long so I don't know all the inside stuff and personal histories. The amount of childish behavior is astounding. I understand the need to promote and defend one's product, self, and business but personal attacks are going too far. I understand that there are a lot of inflamatory remarks that are upsetting and personal, and there is a need to vent. I'd be furious myself.
If you don't think that perfs AEM system is worth it just sit and watch, but everyone should know what the AEM is capable of and if you don't they have a site. Yes perfs' is a bit different but that's why AEM DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT. AEM did not see the potential in the protege market to do this. The didn't believe that it would support the R&D and parts costs. Just be happy that you now have a bigger choice, whatever you decide to get.
The doubts of Perf having a business really isn't that big of one. They just had a open house, so there is a location. This doesn't sound a 2loww situation. So there's no worry about that. Now if you are doubtful just wait a little while, quit questioning their professionalism because either way it will be seen. Customer service is difficult, especially with the people on this board. With however many guys (2?) running the shop they are going to be busy. Just dealing with this forum looks to be a handful so be patient. I hope everything goes well and that I'll have money for that system. I want a AEM, I wanted one for my last car.

Yes we will wait and see... Roni's car looks great so far!!! Darn good numbers- there's no question there. But we will also be waiting to see what "other" companies can do with this unit. And we will.

roni said:
i don't know, i know the aem is not hooked up currently to the a/c in my car. it should be hooked up soon.
You dont have A/C now? Sorry, I wanted to know where the AEM is mounted in your car. Thanks.

alright stop the flame fest in here or ill have to close the thread, its gotten to far to start deleting post.

WShade said:
You dont have A/C now? Sorry, I wanted to know where the AEM is mounted in your car. Thanks.
The a/c will work this week as I was told. The AEM was near the stock ECU, on the passenger side w/ a box/module in the engine bay aswell. Roni can comment on the exact location of the master unit.

from what i've seen, the unit itself right now is under the passenger seat ... wires are running under the passenger door sill going into the ECU which seems to be under the passenger's side floor mat. The small unit in her engine bay, as Roni told me a bit earlier today, is part of the WB02 option.

hope this helps

No the AC is controlled by the stock ECU. The aem just has be "taught" how to compensate. I am finishing this up this week for her. It will work fine its just at idle she gets a little rough when the switch is turned on. Normally the PnP units form the factory are setup for this but because the unit is in parallel and the amenities are controlled by the stock ECU we just need to give the AEM the heads up on the additional electrical load at idle. No biggie we will have it setup in a few days.

perfworks said:
No the AC is controlled by the stock ECU. The aem just has be "taught" how to compensate. I am finishing this up this week for her. It will work fine its just at idle she gets a little rough when the switch is turned on. Normally the PnP units form the factory are setup for this but because the unit is in parallel and the amenities are controlled by the stock ECU we just need to give the AEM the heads up on the additional electrical load at idle. No biggie we will have it setup in a few days.
Sounds good. Thanks for not getting pissed at some of the people on the board and killing the project....I probably would have

perfworks said:
Yes these posts are coming from the guy that tells people to **** off when they ask a question that you concider elementary.
I dont give a **** what you think anymore or anyone who doesnt have the common sense to distinguish between truth and bs. I guarantee that if Mental wasnt spewing s*** to peoples ears to divert attention you may not be posting this today..
Please keep me out of this.I have NOT been spewing anything that is a lie to anyones ear.I'm sure Roni can a test to this.

perfworks said:
Dont worry we wont effect your precious kingdom any longer. I have never seen a group of people that are more ignorant than what I have seen recently on this forum. Again it is only a hand full of people, but it is still shameful. I actually feel bad for some if and when something goes wrong for them. I cant even tell you the amount of emails I get from those who trusted your precious vendors on this site only to be screwed in the long run.
We will always take care of anyone at any time. No matter how ignorant they may seem today or in the future. We dont hold grudges or any ill will like you make yourself out to sound in every thread you post in.
perfworks said:
As far as your "lies" are concerned. I had a little converstation with Bo (dont know how to spell it) a few days ago. He was misinformed horribly. I allready disproved his theorys and negativity. But I guess no matter what on an open forum like this a vendor will do anything to promote or get attention for himself. No problem.
Have fun and happy boosting.
I do not want to be part of this and would like my name to be kept out.
I will not go into detail of our conversation.But you did not prove anything, but rather told me more things that didn't go with what you said before.In Roni's thread I deleted my post of what I know about hooking the AEM up to a Protege.I did this because I do not want to be drawn into anything with you.I would like to see you build this box and put it on the market.I would also like to see some professionalism.People are always going to attack you, it's up to you to be professional with your responses.Like I stated on the phone, if you are caught in a lie, people are going to dig to find out more.

The reason why people might be acting you lately is because they are reading more and more of your posts and noticing a few things.I wish the best for you and your business Nick.

Thanks,
Beau

Last edited:
MAMotorsports said:
Please keep me out of this.I have NOT been spewing anything that is a lie to anyones ear.I'm sure Roni can a test to this.

I do not want to be part of this and would like my name to be kept out.
I will not go into detail of our conversation.But you did not prove anything, but rather told me more things that didn't go with what you said before.
You are kidding right. Because if you delete this post too I will have a record of it.
You were proven wrong on every point.
Good luck to you too.

TiGrayMsp716 said:
Sounds good. Thanks for not getting pissed at some of the people on the board and killing the project....I probably would have
This what we do for a living guys. I have been tuning cars for a long time. I have not done any fabrication until I started to work with and now for Wagner motorsports. It is not my fortay. But Andrew does amazing work. We compliment eacj other and work together very well.
Turbo Perforance Works continues to be my marketing and tuning company started in 1993. As far as the BS about business credentials is concerned they are ludicris.
I will not kill a project ever. Especially not for those who try to discredit our work. We are working on many projects not just the protege or Mazda products. There are some really amazing things coming all the time from us.
Stay tuned.

perfworks said:
You are kidding right. Because if you delete this post too I will have a record of it.
You were proven wrong on every point.
Good luck to you too.
Yes, I deleted it.I'm sure one of the mods will/have send you what I deleted.

Back