my turbo mp3 now has the aem ems!

smp3000 said:
(yippy) yay! Now we just wait to hear more on the progress of her turning and dyo #'s. Roni are you running stock injectors still?
woot. glad to hear i'm not the only one excited!! nope. i now have my wrx injectors in. omfg the car is f&%ing amazing!!!!

i just got it back tonight, it was sooo nice. i can't wait until tomorrow when i get to drive it more. it's getting better and better every time i get it back from nick. and there's still more to be done.

roni: really nice car, i really like what you are planning on doing with the LCD and gauges. Please keep us updated on that ... im really interested in running the same kind of setup once i get my AEM

505zoom said:
Oh, you mean kind of like the BS you spread on clubprotege?

BTW, where is your 440hp "monster", as you called it? Is it running your new AEM yet?(cool)

I'm so sick of this crap. You're making yourself look like a fool and you are not helping your business any. If you want to keep screwing with MPI and talking trash, fine, but you are making yourself and Wagner look really bad in the process. Not like you really needed to do that, you already look terrible in my eyes after reading your posts on clubprotege. Oh yea, and after reading about the way you guys took care of boostisgood, I know I will never come to you for parts. He basically hooked you guys up with the vehicle to make the Wagner FMIC kit, and you screwed him over. You should have given him that kit for all the trouble he went through.

Just go back to drinking beers in the shop and putting stupid stickers on universal AEM units, it seems that is what you're best at. Good day sir.
You know what you little puss I have listened to you bash about s*** you know nothing about. You have never spoken with me nor do you know me personally. Instead you post on a forum like a little b**** thinking you understand the story. We have gone thru this BS before. You dont have any idea whatyou are talking about only what you are told. It is unbelievable that when you little s**** get together you talk about me. Why dont you buy your products from any vendor but leave me out of it. You cant. You bought a MPI tuner and were told all kinds of s***. How do you beleive one person and not another. Has god given you this power to know the truth?
It is a shame.
I am glad you are happy with your choice. But keep it that way. To me it sounds like you are upset with the way your purchse has gone. I say your duno graphand I dont care what people will say about me for this, BUT it is horrible. Why dont you post that here. Compare it and lets see how great your allmighty is. Your sick of s***? Sit in my shoes dicky and see how pissed you may be to see complete starngers talk about things that are utterly not true. How do you defend yourself when someone goes around stuffing BS down the throats of others that are obiuously gulible to beleive that the brooklyn bridge is for sale.
You are pathetic.
Period. You have proven so.
Good day mam

505zoom said:
It doesn't matter who he was talking about. Perfworks makes himself out to be god of the protege world, and I for one am sick of it. Go do a search on clubprotege for nickkaranikas or something like that and you will see who he really is.
Do whatever search you want. You dont know me nor care obviously. Why are hangin from my nuts then. You want to talk s***, Why dont you try talking to me. Why dont you call me like you did Mpnick?
If you want to find things out. I dont talk to my customers about any problems I may have with other vendors. When they call to order or ask questions we talk about their car. NOT THE FORUM, like you guys do.
You are as bad as them bro. You are the one that is pathetic and rediculous.

vindication said:
I thinks so too(that it was about Beau's post). I have always supported both Nicks in there efforts to make parts for our cars. I could really care less of what happened or what is said as long as they get the job done and at a fair price. The thing that does trouble me is that I see Perf jump at everybody that tries to explain how something that he has done works. True that he has put the effort into making it work, I'm not doubting that, but when other companies can do it to, i.e. mamotorsports, than it really is no big secret. He is only trying to get info out to the community and not be a monopoly. Now I hope nobody takes to much offense to this but this is just how I feel, about the info I know. I can be wrong though, because I know I don't have all the info, but I call it as I seen it. Thanks.
I didnt jump on anyone. I am always defending myself against a hand ful of people here that is all. I really dont think that some really understands what goes on behind the scenes with people spreading rumors and lies about people.

roni said:
damn it. don't make me delete my happy thread!! :( (headshake

i am honestly sorry to hear the negativity flowing over into my thread. this thread began because the aem ems has been installed and has produced amazingly good results on my car. this is a "happy" thread. please continue to congratulate me on my progress with my car and thank nick and andy for what they have done. at the open house tomorrow, feel free to ask any questions that you might be curious about.

this product really does exist and is really f&#%ing good. attacking the people who brought this capability to the protege community will not help the process. i have not ever heard feedback about perfworks or wagner that indicates that they do crappy work. they seem to have fairly skewed estimates of how long work will take to accomplish, but not every project can go as planned. i just think they are overly optimistic about how long their work really will take them. i am willing to deal with the fact that they are very busy.

what you interpret as a monopoly i interpret as someone's hard work to adapt an engine management system to a car it was never made for. i am sure there are other people that are capable of figuring out these adaptations. but asking nick to share all the work he did is not fair to him. it seems people are trying to put someone out of business for creating a new product for us and not attempting to horribly inflate prices for everyone.

i don't take sides in vendor arguments. i just do my own research and choose a direction that i prefer. i would like to continue to be proud of my car and now have flaming wars going on here. there's a vendor feedback forum for that.
Roni Im sorry but it is rediculous. There is only some things that a normal individual can take. I will respond to these assholes and then I will go. I cat let them think thatthey are right. Then we start the other forum so that people can have a true avenue to talk about their cars.

Micah said:
Well, exactly what you said can be found here: http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63344

Not bad work - bad service. When you are spending money on a product that basically voids your warranty - yeah, you need customer service.

On the other hand, Andy and Nick must be working like dogs right now getting ready for the open house. If I recall correctly Nick still has the protege, and his Evo, and from what I remember him telling me - he's got payments between the two close to $1000. Things are probably starting to get tight - I'm hoping they get a good turnout at the open house - because they need the support.

(omg)Dropped jaw for thinking about what Nick is spending on his cars between car insurance and car payments.

Oh, and I am still interested in what AEM unit they are using. If it isn't a universal unit, then it must have been designed for a certain car. I doubt AEM has a box which fits into the catagory of "well it's not made for any car - but it's not universal". A guy inquired a little while ago from canada about what box they were using and he was told it was a custom unit.

Oh, and Roni - congrats on your car - I remember what it felt like to have a boosted pro, and it was great. Enjoy it! (thumb)
Alright Micah, I have let you talk all this s*** for too long. I have always treated you with respect but you continue to talk s***.
You and everyone else here dont have any right to comment on my personal life. Especially when you dont have any information to make a valid guess.
I will ask you for the last time to quit while you are still ahead.
I used to be the guy who knew his s*** right? When you , Tim and joe would come by the shop?
Now I dont know s***, and I lie. Thats cute.
Now You will do anything in your power to destroy a persons rep. I could care less but You dont have the right to comment on my personal business. This is last time I will ask you on a public forum.

Last edited:
Alright so I got some s*** out of the way. Im again sorry Roni but I had to respond. It will be our last time. You are welcome to post about your car all you want. It is your vehicel and we will continue to do our best for this forum . But will no longer support this site.
The hand ful of igorant people on this site have ruined it. If this is what they had in their plan then I guess they got it accomplished. It is way to childish here any more. Will will continue the R&D for this vehicle but will post our progress on our websites and a new forum for those who are inetersted in information not personal attacks that are unfounded.
They have lied to much and too long.
I am sure Roni will keep everyone updated.

perfworks said:
Alright Micah, I have let you talk all this s*** for too long. I have always treated you with respect but you continue to talk s***.
You and everyone else here dont have any right to comment on my personal life. Especially when you dont have any information to make a valid guess.
I wil ask you for the last time to quit while you are still ahead.
I used to be the guy who knew his s*** right. When you , Tim and joe would come by the shop?
Now I dont know sit, and I lie. Thats cute.
Now You will do anything in your power to destroy a persons rep. I could care less but You dont have the right to comment on my personal business. This is last time I will ask you on a public forum.
Dude, Read my above post - which you even quoted. I didn't talk s***. There isn't one thing mentioned up there that is improperly defined as fact. You know for a fact that I always choose my words carefully. If you want to talk about this in PM's - send me one, I will gladly reply. You still haven't answered my question about the AEM unit.

"good day sir" - lol

Micah said:
Dude, Read my above post - which you even quoted. I didn't talk s***. There isn't one thing mentioned up there that is improperly defined as fact. You know for a fact that I always choose my words carefully. If you want to talk about this in PM's - send me one, I will gladly reply. You still haven't answered my question about the AEM unit.

"good day sir" - lol
There isnt any fact behind your claim on my personal vehicles.
Your AEM question has been answered many times by others and myself. Read further if you skimmed.
Also I would love to go into detail about anything if their was a truely passionate need for information on your end. But you only like to start trouble lately.
You do chose your words correctly your right. But you spread trouble with bits of sarcasm that really is not very becoming of an individual with your intellectual promise. Be the guy I knew when we hung out as friends rather than a backstabbing b**** that is trying to get my attention on a public forum. Do a better job at getting in my head rather than turning this into "days of our lives"
I have important PMs to get back to.

Last edited:
I am behind nick and andy 100%. They really took care of me and my block in a very fast and professional manor. The built my block for me when no one else would.

Plus now, I have no manifold because i got ripped off, and NIck and Andy are gonna help me fabricate a manfold to mate to my new turbo. Nick has been nothing but helpful to me and i dont know why people who have never spoken to him directly or seen him in person speak negatively about him.

He has always helped me and been very understanding of my needs, I dont know why everyone else feels the need to bash.

-B

Hey pal, he said to PM him. This is Roni's post and you now have 7 consecutive posts just stirring the pot. When you say you're going to stop posting on this thread- pease stay to your word and stop posting! We will get our updates from Roni.

smp3000 said:
Hey pal, he said to PM him. This is Roni's post and you now have 7 consecutive posts just stirring the pot. When you say you're going to stop posting on this thread- pease stay to your word and stop posting! We will get our updates from Roni.

so he should just let others stick broomsticks up his ass and make terrible lies and he shouldnt defend himself infront of all his clientel? Puhlease.

I agree this should be taken out of this thread (arguments) but if someone was bashing me i would feel the need to defend myself. Especially in front of all my potential customers.

-B

smp3000 said:
Hey pal, he said to PM him. This is Roni's post and you now have 7 consecutive posts just stirring the pot. Wheny ou say you're going to stop posting on this thread- pease stay to your word and stop posting! We will get our updates from Roni.
Listen the thread was closed and we couldnt respond. I said I was going to respond to the accuasations in my prevoius posts if you read carefully.
If you like you can PM him and talk all you want.
Its nice looking in from the oustide and judging the situation isnt it.
The thread was ruined long ago by jealousy. We have the right to respond to accuations of bulls***, just like you do when and if anyone has anything negative to say to you at any time.

Anyways... :rolleyes:

Roni- are we ever going to get pics of your carputer? I'd love to see it in action!!! Where and how did you mount it?

this thread is not ruined, it lives!!!! i am glad that nick finally had to opportunity to reply to negative posts about him in my thread. now we can move on to more and better stuff!

smp3000 said:
Anyways... :rolleyes:

Roni- are we ever going to get pics of your carputer? I'd love to see it in action!!! Where and how did you mount it?
i can show you pics of it, within the next couple of days. unfortunately, my cigarette lighter died yesterday, so no more power inverter until i fix it. it works fine in my garage or on my driveway with an extension cord for power. hopefully i'll get to fix it today even though it's mother's day and i have stuff to do for my wonderful mom! i can display all the aem ems digital dash type outputs, but i can't wait until i can actually drive the car with these gauges and displays.

perfworks said:
I am sure Roni will keep everyone updated.
yes. i will. i am comfortable answering questions for people, as long as they are asked nicely. please remind me if i have overlooked anyone's questions, or if you don't want to ask your questions publicly, feel free to pm me.

Latest posts

Back