My new turbo setup

700 miles, now running 15psi. WOHOOOO. This thing is a blast. It pulls harder and harder all the way to the rev limiter.

wow man that is one sexy fuken set up man i was on the phone with my wife while i came across this thread and totally tuned her out she was yacken away i forgot i was on the phone with her she got mad and hung up...oh well shell get over it

wish they made that kit for the 1.6 ...keep it up man thats a sexy protege

Hahaha, remember that day? When my mp3 was running 18psi and the Evo X was stock, that was one thing. But this is another story altogether.

Hehe, yeah, I remember. I wish I was going to Carlisle to see it now but alas... other obligations got in the way (Working for Team Sahlen for the VIR race. Mmmm 20B RX8's...). One day... Haha.

wow man that is one sexy fuken set up man i was on the phone with my wife while i came across this thread and totally tuned her out she was yacken away i forgot i was on the phone with her she got mad and hung up...oh well shell get over it

wish they made that kit for the 1.6 ...keep it up man thats a sexy protege

Hahahha, nice.

Maybe we should do a 2.0 conversion on your car. :)

Hahahha, nice.

Maybe we should do a 2.0 conversion on your car. :)

it would be nice but itll cost more than i want to spend to do it...im just gonna boost my little 1.6 and call it a day im in the process of trying to put together some stuff right now im not looking to get big HP just a few PSI...i know ill end up with more speeding tickets than i need if i had a boosted 2.0.

Back