My mom passed away after battling esophageal cancer

Very sorry to hear and my thoughts are with you and your family through this tough times.

I have never lost anyone this close, but was very close to loosing my father about 1 year ago, he was in a coma for 3 months and doctors said he was brain dead. He is alive and well now but those were some very hard times.

I'm so sorry to hear that Justin. My condolences to you and your family...

Damn Justin, I'm very sorry about your mom. I know that you've already heard this but, know that she's in a better place and isn't suffering. One day, you'll see her again. For now, pray that she asends to heaven and rests in peace. Be the son that she will always be proud of. Good Bless.

I am Truly Sorry....That Is a Very SAd thing to have to Endure.

If you will take it....I would like to Offer a Small donation If you are in need to help pay for The Expenses.
It wont be much..But In a Time of Need...I am sure every little bit would help.

I am Truly Sorry for your Loss.

*Bows Head*

I'm very sorry for the loss in your family!

I've been away from my family in NJ for so long... my babies momma lives here. Back during Christmas for vacation.

I'm very sorry for your loss Justin, I can't imagine what your going through right now. Saying a little prayer for your family..:)

I'm sure your Mother is definitely in a better place and now watching over you and your Family.

It means a lot to myself and the community that you would share such tragic news with everyone...It really makes us a community and I'm really impressed that we can help and support eachother like this...

My condolences to you and your Family.

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance...

Oh Justin, I'm so sorry.

If there's anything I can do since I'm somewhat in the neighborhood, please don't hesitate to ask. You and your family are in my thoughts and I wish you all the best.

My thoughts are with you brother. She is in a better place.

R

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sorry for your loss, anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Marlon & Lauri
Cleveland6club.com

Thank you everyone for your kind words. All of the arrangements went as smoothly as they could possibly be. My mom is now at rest and in peace.

I am Truly Sorry....That Is a Very SAd thing to have to Endure.

If you will take it....I would like to Offer a Small donation If you are in need to help pay for The Expenses.
It wont be much..But In a Time of Need...I am sure every little bit would help.

I am Truly Sorry for your Loss.

*Bows Head*

Thanks so much. In lieu of donations for expenses my family has requested that any such donations be made to the Ronald McDonald House or a local charity for children with cancer.

I'm very sorry for your loss and offer my condolences. And although it sounds a bit clich, your Mom will still be alive trough you and the rest of your family. Someone who's that loved and, from what you post about her fight with cancer, had such a tremendous spirit does not leave without making a lifelong impression.

Anytime you need an ear you have your mazda family

peace and blessings to you and you loved ones

Back