My future car!

Thats funny. If that was street legal and I had money to waste, I would love to buy that. Just imagine driving around with that :)

that is actually pretty neat....and I agree with you todd. What I would LOVE to see is the faces of people on the highway when you cruise up next to them in that thing!! lol all you would need is HUGE speakers mounted in the engine pods and a good sound system and a cd with Jet engine sounds looped on them selves..........OR flame throwers in there!!! ...lol lol too funny!!!

Last edited:
Todd said:
Thats funny. If that was street legal and I had money to waste, I would love to buy that. Just imagine driving around with that :)

IT IS STREET LEGAL!!! LOL!!! and not only that.. its a 4banger!! LOL we could prolly do alot w/ that engine... headers, cat-back, get spoolin to prototype a turbo, and do the ever popular supra tail light conversion! lol... only thing though... you cant show off any wheels :) but theres all kinds of new "frontiers" to explore... for example.. aftermarket wings(literally wings.. not like spoilers or anything)... and like the idea of flame throwers... we should put together a group buy on that baby!!! put the boards logos all over it lol

Somehow though, I really don't think this would be the car you use for going out to try and pick up girls. I guess if you were a girl looking for Star Wars geeks(don't get me wrong, I'm one of them myself), it'd be a great one! :)

Forget the jet engine sounds - this thing needs a boomin stereo blasting the Star Wars theme on full loop.

da-da-da daaaa-daaaaaa, da-da-da daaaa-daaaaa da-da-da daaaaaa-daaa da-da-da DUH!

That thing is awesome.

~HH

Back