My First Mazda

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
The past Monday I just purchased my first Mazda. It is a 2002 Protege5. So far I am very happy with it.

101_1515frontpassengers_zps22eeb01c.jpg

101_1522seats_zpsdcc5a484.jpg

101_1518stick_zps7f990f5b.jpg

101_1524sideview_zps19a00349.jpg

So clean. I am jealous of you southern folks and all those rust free cars.

I know some of the Canadian ones had the leather but I don't think I've ever seen the protege 5 embroiderd in them. They look like the mp3/msp seats but in leather

Not sure if the seats are stock or not. They were in the car when I got it. I have been looking around the internet and have not found anymore like them yet.
I want em Trade ya for 1 of my kids lol Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new toy. Careful with the mod bug its going around and very contagious(silverp5)

^I never knew you had kids... -_- (no creeping)

The p5 looks clean. Mine in comparison... Doesn't shine a candle to yours. The mof bug statement is too true! I just put a wink mirror and rear strut brace in mine. Treat her well! Oh, and I have leather seats and they don't have the emblem. Looks fancy imo

Mine say SRS on them. The pattern and where the seams are look like the seats gfsmith has. I think most, if not all, of my car is stock with the exception being the stuff I put on :) I don't know if SRS was standard or an option but my bin plate says srs on it. There's a light for abs but I've locked the tires up before. I know I don't have tcs. Just bought an alarm (factory). But enough chuntering.

OP, have any specs on your new motor? Did it replace anything? What do ya like about it so far?

Back