My dad auto-crossed the 6!

MazKid

There was a Zoom-Zone type event here in STL(Earth City), and he got to go(cost his boss $100 for each of the 4 people that went). They had breakfast, a tech session, and went driving. Drove the 2.3L I4 and he said that "It was an ox, tons of power". Drove the 3.0L V6 and said "With traction control on, it was smooth speed, without it, the tires just shredded". They auto-crossed them on a parking lot, cones and all, against the Altima(the 2.5 and 3.5 I think) and the new Accord. My dad liked the way the 6 drove over the others saying "body roll was nothing, and braking dive was non-existant".

Before he drove it(since the 6 was announced really), he said many times that it wouldn't be that good. After he drove it, he summed it up as "Exellent", even going as far as to say "I could see buying a 6, but it would meen the Probe and RX-7 leave"

I didn't get to go ofcourse, and I didn't see anything that he got, and he said that the pen he got broke.

That's pretty much it.

DAMN...when was this..i live in St. Charles, i would of like to have seen that...i know it was like a private meeting or whatever..but it still would of been cool...where in st. louis are you from?

Unincorperated STL county...off of Craig road...like between Olive and Page on 270 to the east of 270.

BTW, your Popeye's chicken place out there rocks! Popeye's is the best!

Creve Coure area none-the-less really, but it's unincorperated...the C.C. county line is literally 4 blocks from me.

MazKid said:
Unincorperated STL county...off of Craig road...like between Olive and Page on 270 to the east of 270.

BTW, your Popeye's chicken place out there rocks! Popeye's is the best!

Popeye's is good down here too!:D

I've come to the realization, after many vacations to other states, Popeye's is good everywhere!

I do "love that chicken from Popeyes".

The St.Charle's MO Popeyes has little cards that you can use to get a box of wings(10 wings), up to 5 boxes, $4.99 each for this holoday special...they had a summer special where they were $3.99 each...needless to say we got 50 wings several times, and 30-40 the other times :D

MP3-TV, the popeye's there recently changed their process or something...they have more crust and are exellent...my grandparents(who we went there with several times, and go there on thier own sometimes) complained to us about the change(I had Popeye's on my B-day, oct 27, cause it's my favorite)when they went a little after my B-day. Ohh well, more for me!

Back