My 1st ,this started it all

macklum

This is my 1st gen which i sold when I got my 2001LX , I had Suspension Techneques springs ,Tokico struts , Home made short throw shifter , Made my own SRI ,15inch rims with 195/50/15 , MX-3 seats , Clarion head unit ,Rockford fosgate amps (3) custom kick panel pods with 6.5 and tweeters with a 12 inch sub .
malcolm8.jpg
I bought the car with 30,000 kms on it and when I sold it it had 210,000kms on it .

IT seems like forever , We got that car when my 2nd daughter was born 12 years ago , The 323 hatch just didnt cut it anymore . Then we outgrew the 1st gen so in came the 3rd gen ,size and air were the requirements . My next car will either be a 6 coupe ,RX-8 or a BMW 330 ix

brings memories back when Mazda re intorduced the 323 in the philippines and I happen to be one of the first to get one...BLAZE RED with 1.6 litre carb engine..all the bells and whistle including a ROTA ITALIA wheels..I missed my 1st gen (we still have it but i want one here in the US..hehe)...Once i see a good one ill definitely get it to complete my collection..

Qui Gon Zel said:
How much do those run for nowadays? How much did you sell it for is a better question.
The guy who bought it asked me what I want for it and I said 5 grand uncertified ,he said sold ,the deal was done .

Latest posts

Back