MSP Mileage Check!!

this happened to me last night on my way home...
...it hurt!
4284753a.jpg

what are you guys talkin about!!!! i see it like a badge of honor. my turbo hasnt blown, my engine is still good. ntohin bad has happened but the diff.

its like celebrating the cars birthday or something. yo dont say oh it hurt when i turned 25 today. lol

what are you guys talkin about!!!! i see it like a badge of honor. my turbo hasnt blown, my engine is still good. ntohin bad has happened but the diff.

its like celebrating the cars birthday or something. yo dont say oh it hurt when i turned 25 today. lol

Never thought of it that way (thumb)

True indeed. Other than the auto-x wear and tear my car hasn't given me ANY issues. No engine, clutch, turbo, exhaust, or diff problems, and I beat the piss out of it.

hit 27k a few days ago...just to bust everybody's balls.

Damn Grandma

Just rolled into 160666k. Recently replaced 3-4th gear shift fork, welded diff, new WG, Spec 2+ clutch all at once, about 100 miles ago. Still runs great other than that issue

I sadly passed 66,000 over the weekend :(

on the bright side, I'm getting a daily driver this Sunday. 99 civic si(blue) with only 90k miles which for a Honda that's barely breakin it in, timing belt has been changed, it's got new tires and hids. Just needs a new front bumper and some dings taken out the body.

traded in the 00 dx with 104,000 for a bone stock 03 in black mica last week with 55,625 on it... good to see everyone cranking into 6 digit mileage as I hope to do the same

180,000 miles with over 57k on the new motor at 24 PSI daily.
Hardly drive it anymore. Runs perfect everything works I just drive my other car more.
I may start driving it every other week.

Back