MSP Mileage Check!!

That's cool. I've driven one couple times, buddy had one for little over a year, but his payments and ins. costs caught up w/him. Wish he still had it, bc I'd definitely give him a run for his money now

yea its a great car i love my boy wants to get one or a caliber srt-4 but he has no idea wat the hell he wants i havent seen a msp before so i dnt no how they run against mines would be a interesting race

Oh definitely. vacuum and boost pressures are priceless. As soon as your car were to start acting up, just look at the guage and see if it's normal

damn do you think they planned that or if it was luck haha but 20,000 for the car now its worth 10,000 if your lucky that kinda blows!

I hear you on that. I purchased my car 2k below book value after tax, tag ect.. and now im upside down on it in two years just due to mileage. Id be lucky if my msp was worth 5k

Edit: Looks like im further upside down then I originally thought.
KBB.com
Trade In
Excellent $3,650
Good $3,200
Fair $2,475

Private Party value
Excellent $5,460
Good $4,935
Fair $4,260

Suggested Retail
Excellent $7,310

Edmunds.com
Trade in Private Party Dealer Retail
Total $4,130 $5,090 $6,010

Nada
All trade in prices Rough Average Clean Clean Retail
TOTAL PRICE $3,850 $4,725 $5,425 $7,575*

Last edited:
the ms3s themselves are dropping in value fast my brother bought his 09 white for about 22k and sold it for like 18 only a year later with maybe 15k miles on it. this market is rough right now

ha ya it was new which means it probably dropped a ton the second he went off the lot i know that, but if your gonna buy a car right now keep it for a while

I hear you on that. I purchased my car 2k below book value after tax, tag ect.. and now im upside down on it in two years just due to mileage. Id be lucky if my msp was worth 5k

Edit: Looks like im further upside down then I originally thought.

Trade In
Excellent $3,650
Good $3,200
Fair $2,475

Private Party value
Excellent $5,460
Good $4,935
Fair $4,260

Suggested Retail
Excellent $7,310

your values seem off for a MSP... Manheim Auction sells them for average price of 5500.. some go as high as $7000 on there still.. i just pulled an auction report when i was in Utah...

Back