MSP Mileage Check!!

edmunds is much more accurate than kbb everytime i've checked car prices

i saw 5 msps sell on auction with 110-115K miles for 5200... kbb is off on this one! thats why i never trust that!

edmunds is much more accurate than kbb everytime i've checked car prices

I went back and edited my orig post to include edmunds, kbb, and nada values of a 95k MSP. It really doesn't seem that far off from the others if you ask me.

Edit: I would say my MSP would fall under the rough condition... 5 different shades of yellow, needs new headlights(grill mounting tabs broken), cracked front lip, needs a new front bumper (fender tabs on passenger side are beyond repair), curbed wheels, missing RH center cap.

Last edited:
Edit: I would say my MSP would fall under the rough condition... 5 different shades of yellow, needs new headlights(grill mounting tabs broken), cracked front lip, needs a new front bumper (fender tabs on passenger side are beyond repair), curbed wheels, missing RH center cap.

just adds charachter.

wow, good thing i'm gonna keep mine aslong as i can since i' can't get any trade-in value

just adds charachter.

wow, good thing i'm gonna keep mine aslong as i can since i' can't get any trade-in value

yeah that raccoon i hit just added more character to the car in the from of a ****** up front end. hm... scare face comes to mind!! lol The previous over had the car resprayed in several spots... nothing showed up on car fax when i got it. The thing is I never noticed it until someone pointed it out and now I feel the car looks like complete crap. lol Oh well all the more reason for a custom spray job once i get all the stupid crap fixed but will that every happen with a msp?

I hear you on keeping the car for awhile. Thankfully I didn't purchase this car as an investment. (rofl)

And to keep it on topic I just rolled past 96k on my way home this morning.

(limb)...rolled over 32k miles heading to the ballfields this morning...r/front passenger lock actuator also went tips ups. Making the grinding noise with no movement but covered under warrenty..(knocking on the wood)

(limb)...rolled over 32k miles heading to the ballfields this morning...r/front passenger lock actuator also went tips ups. Making the grinding noise with no movement but covered under warrenty..(knocking on the wood)

Unless you bought some sort of extended warranty from a third party source, the factory warranty is long since gone. It was only a 3 year/30k mile warranty IIRC. Even if you weren't over the miles, the car is 7 years old now.

this happened to me last night on my way home...
...it hurt!
4284753a.jpg

Unless you bought some sort of extended warranty from a third party source, the factory warranty is long since gone. It was only a 3 year/30k mile warranty IIRC. Even if you weren't over the miles, the car is 7 years old now.

Bingo sir...(first)

Got a extended warranty for an additional five years - 50K miles (excluding the original 20k miles already on the odometer) whichever comes first with full coverage & $50.00 deductible...

mine came with a factory certified-used warrenty that covers 5 years (next november) and i think 50k on miles from when i bought it (40k is what i've done so far)

Back