MSP for sale

oldzoomer

:
several miatas
My eye-searing yellow MSP is now available at Premier Mazda in Georgetown. It's in excellent condition and only has 65k miles.

Sweet, Thanx!

...any problems with her that I should know about? LSD or turbo failure at any point in her life? I'd appreciate any info. BTW, she looks mint!

Last edited:
LSD has NOT been replaced. I never used it for drag races so it should be in good shape.
Turbo is original. It has never given me any problems.
Pioneer head unit replaced the stock one and it was a very worthwhile change.
Make sure it still has my aftermarket rear view mirror. I had one that has homelink, temperature, and compass plus auto-dim. very cool and more useful than you'd think.
I gave them 2 K&N filters, bushings, and the original hood which has been in a box in my garage for 6 years.

more info:
new tokico MSP rear struts just a couple of months ago
new goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 215/45r17 91Y XL tires last july

Thank you. I am already in contact with the dealership, so I will let you know how it goes. And I too have a homelink, autodim rearview on our Jeep Commander, along with the auto-dim side mirrors.....they definitely come to good use, I love them.

Last edited:
Well, as the sales guy and I are exchanging terms and pricing all morning and afternoon via email.....I get 1 last email from him, just minutes ago. Someone had come in and is currently buying it as I type. I got him down to just under $9k drive-out, and this happens. I call the dealership immediately to verify, and its indeed true....oh well, the search continues.

Thanx for the heads up.

Well, as the sales guy and I are exchanging terms and pricing all morning and afternoon via email.....I get 1 last email from him, just minutes ago. Someone had come in and is currently buying it as I type. I got him down to just under $9k drive-out, and this happens. I call the dealership immediately to verify, and its indeed true....oh well, the search continues.

Thanx for the heads up.

FYI... In case you missed this...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/1689237102.html

^ Thanx for the heads up. You seem to have a very nice looking msp in great condition, but the price is a little high coming from a private seller. If the vehicle had some kind of warranty remaining on the vehicle, I would definitely think about it. The yellow one I was shooting for was in excellent condition and coming with a small warranty from the dealer. And as you can see had very nice upgrades, basically new goodyear f1 tires, auto-dim mirror, and a pioneer head unit (which is better than the stock kenwood imo). Good luck with the sale though!

It's just an asking price. If you are interested, make me an offer and we can see.

Mine is pretty nice. I can tell you about the car's entire history. I have never modified my car and that means you dont have to deal with other people's messes.

Back