MSP FMIC HI-Boost Kit

hey i am selling a Hi-Boost front mount inercooler with HKS diverter valve for $250.00... I also have a Greedy type-RS for sale for the full system with BOV for $375.00 shipped. Just for Greedy BOV for $100.00. Greedy is like new was only on the car for 3 months way im selling it is because i picked up a Perrin front mount inercooler.

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz87/spicyorange2009/ go here for pics

Last edited:
Duplicate thread deleted. If it continues, infractions will be handed out.

corecction pictures are there but quit being lazy and img link them here so people dont have to find them on your page

WTF! Hope many people did you promise to sell this thing to??? I been waiting all day for a Shipping quote after you Pm's me back last night saying it was sold to me. Now it looks Speedin still has a claim on it. Plus I'm tyring to trust you but I got members telling me the pics are looking shady.

Dude I don't have time for this. If you were looking to start a bidding war you should have just put it on Ebay.

Sometimes if I think a seller is "iffy" I'll ask them to list it on eBay and I'll buy it from them on there.. that way I'm covered (2thumbs)

Back