msp build parts (preview!!....:)

congrats on everything you have accomplished. I just ready this whole thread and you most definitely deserve some serious numbers with your build. I live only a few hours from you and would love to come down and check it out in person. Are there any mazda meets down that way often?

Thanks bud. Ya , you should take a trip down here. Orlando has a pretty decent mazda community. I'll send you a pm after I get the word on any mazda meets going down.

nk2a said:
looking forard to hearing some sound clips of the msp sanders

mee too. As soon as a few more details are worked out I promise you guys some video clips.

thaikim said:
Glad you keep coming back for more Sander...

thanks bro

Well, not only am I running the mx5 wheels that are currently on the msp I bought a slightly used set of enkei PF01's (17x8 +45). There silver, sexy, and weigh 17lbs. I got them from a friend off of 8thcivic. He had some rubbing issues so he hooked me up with a deal.

DCAM1219.jpg

DCAM1222.jpg

DCAM1223.jpg

DCAM1224.jpg

I can't stop looking at them..haha

Exactly. The next time I post some pics the car will have been detailed....promise..haha.

So which spacers are you using with the MX-5 wheels?
And a little late for the question, but why did you not go with the red-wrinkle for the valve cover?

There version one Ichiba 10mm. Not the version IIs with the built in studs. The black valve cover i've had for a while, just unfortunately haven't had time to get it powdercoated wrinkle red yet.

Are those still available? I've been looking at 10mm spacers for a while, but wanted something of equal quality to the track+ gear which is only available in 5 and 15...

I wish I had some good news to report about the mazda, so instead here are pictures of my ranger. Going to do a 2" body lift, 5800 rear shackles and then stuff some 31" Pirelli scorpion A/Ts on there.

DCAM1270.jpg

I <3 my magnaflow catback
DCAM1278.jpg

It might be done for the meet this weekend. Hopefully i'm right. lol. Hows the lip holding up?

Please excuse the cell phone pics, but this is the latest picture of my msp with the PF01s.
The car drives well on the current tune at 5psi. Feels quick :)!! I bought a throttle body from dubbydoo since mine is toast. Plus I ordered and a new wideband sensor too.

2010-11-30173500_edit0-1.jpg

2010-11-29124352-1_edit0.jpg

Back