MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

hahaha fastgay, your rims do look really good, had someone told me they painted the stock rims white id be opposed to it, but im pleasantly surprised! i bet the brakedust is a b**** to keep off.

lol its cool man now madvillan wants to call me fastgay ahah alright guys lol but yeah its very hard to keep them clean thats prolly the worse thing about it and i told you mr mad madvillan that i painted them white did you end up painting your golds to silver yet ?

haha nah, im not gonna paint them anymore. dont feel like spending the money right now, when i need new tires they will get painted for sure, unless i get antsy in the mean time.

Ok, I know the red lip isn't the most original type of wheel ever but I got them for extremely cheap. Wheels and tires, intake, and BPV for 800$. Got them from a local speed6 guy who upgraded to a new SRT 10. I guess he got bored of Zoom Zoom and wanted HOLY s***!

Attachments

• DSC00304.JPG
    DSC00304.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC00305.JPG
    DSC00305.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 205
The old Tenzos

Just was digging around pictures and found this one. not very good but whatevers. The Cobb springs and Hotchkis bars are on at this point. the wheels are 18/8 45offset and tires are 225/40 Nitto 555. it looks like last september or so

I like the factory rims w/out lowering. The car looks too high with aftermarket for some reason. It's probably just me. I prefer the OZ black ultraleggaras, or the RX-8 wheels if I were to buy wheels.

I think alot of that gap is the tires specific. Even with a one inch drop f/r from springs. I think i will try a 235/40 next time. Thanks, its funny how you look at new wheels forever before buying and then they are not exactly how you pictured. After i put mine on it took awhile, then at some point i decided yep i like em purty good.

heres mine if i can get the pictures to show. kinda computer illiterate

Attachments

• 0208091309-01.jpg
    0208091309-01.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 424
  • 0208091310-01.jpg
    0208091310-01.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 275
Just was digging around pictures and found this one. not very good but whatevers. The Cobb springs and Hotchkis bars are on at this point. the wheels are 18/8 45offset and tires are 225/40 Nitto 555. it looks like last september or so

How much was the gas door? I think anything graphite/dark gray looks great on Cosmic Blue.

Back