Motors of Mayhem June 2, 2013 w/ MazdaSpeed Pittsburgh

^^^ I was hoping you were going to chime in. May I ride along? I'll split gas money with you.

The MSP won't be ready, so Phen is coming in the MSM, we'll be hanging with Levi too!

Last edited:
i wont be going to the event, kinda moving that day haha

any of you are welcome to swing by the house later that day if you want, it will be a mess with just moving in that day but all are welcome to come check it out haha

I want that guy with the strollers outfit. Hat with straight bill pulled over ears, tall ass socks, and some kick ass shants (not shorts and not pants). And lambo doors, 4 of them! Make that 5, I could lambo the hatch too. Haha!

d00d, that outfit is straight up pimpin!! You can't pull that off! I double dog dare you! :D

Also, 5th door lambo would definitely get you some looks. That actually sounds kind of awesome. You'll be the envy of rice. lmao

but larry... our hatches are gullwings, why would you want to rid the gullwing for a lambo door LOL

any of you are welcome to swing by the house later that day if you want, it will be a mess with just moving in that day but all are welcome to come check it out haha

That was the plan Monkey Ass! We are coming to check out the house and shoot the shiznit with you.......glad the deal was done......I am sure it well worth the wait.

On the serious. We will be there, we got a room at the Ramada in Washington Pa on Chestnut St for saturday night. For that matter we may even go down on friday, not sure about that yet though.
Is anyone else going to be there on saturday night? Meet up?

Evan- riding with Jake
Larry, Jen, & Andrew- P5
Marlon & Lauri- MS3
Phen- MSM
Jake- MS3

anyone else going?

fixed

Last edited:
New meeting spot for the rollout

Washington Chevrolet
Automotive
1 raymond blvd
Washington, Pennsylvania 15301

"Meet up at the Washington Chevy will probably line up in the grass on the
side of the driveway in Washington PA to roll down to... Snailspeedcarclub
will be having their 7th annual Motors of Mayhem on June 2nd, and rain
date for June 9th for more information see SnailSpeed.net"

That was the plan Monkey Ass! We are coming to check out the house and shoot the shiznit with you.......glad the deal was done......I am sure it well worth the wait.

scratch the plan to stop out at my house... I just got ****** over, was told USDA had a 7 day turn around on final approvals, well its now 9-10 business days later and they are now claiming they are "behind from memorial day" so my approval still isnt completed, not closing tomorrow... words cant describe how bummed i am right now :'(

Back