Motors of Mayhem June 2, 2013 w/ MazdaSpeed Pittsburgh

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
The PA folks are looking to get 50 Mazdas to attend this event @ QSL in Wheeling, W Va. So far they have 40 cars, we are going along in two of our cars. If anyone is interested check out the Facebook Page under Motors of Mayhem. The cost is $10 and the PA folks would like to roll in all at once so we can park all together. So far Mazda's has the largest group and it would be nice to assist our next door neighbors.

Here is the address where they want to meet:

Motors of Mayhem Meeting Place-June 2, 9:00am

Walmart
30 Trinity Point Dr
Washington, PA 15301

link: https://m.facebook.com/events/195745367221368/

Last edited:
We might be in. We can't really commit to anything until we know for sure what Jen's work schedule will be. Her pending new job is making both of us crazy. Our whole summer is up in the air right now.

I'm hoping to go. Right now crap is all over the place for me so I can't yet commit.

I'll be busting knuckles on Marc's lift the day before with the MS6 but would probably ride along with someone and hang out. My car is too ugly anyway. haha

Subbed

I'm still up in the air right now. I don't know if my wife can handle a 5 hr drive with the spring I have now.

Ever been to an import car show? There are going to be a LOT of pieces of s*** there. Multicolored Hondas and slammed, broken 240's.

Ever been to an import car show? There are going to be a LOT of pieces of s*** there. Multicolored Hondas and slammed, broken 240's.

Thanks for calling my MSP a piece of s*** lol. They will be a lot of rice there I'm sure. I just wish she looked a little better. One day she'll have a nice fresh paint job.

Honestly, no. Haha

But I'm doing my coilovers and don't want to drive without an alignment. But I'll probably hitch a ride. I love rice. :)

We are planning to be there. Good to know there will be some other busted heaps there besides mine.

Thanks for calling my MSP a piece of s*** lol. They will be a lot of rice there I'm sure. I just wish she looked a little better. One day she'll have a nice fresh paint job.

LOL. Riiiiight. Yours is definitely s*** brah. Why aren't you stanced????

Honestly, no. Haha

But I'm doing my coilovers and don't want to drive without an alignment. But I'll probably hitch a ride. I love rice. :)

That's a damn good reason.

Here are some examples from Carlisle, the last year I went.

3525314104_a53f4e536d_b.jpg

So... anyone who thinks their car isn't good enough... kind of a crap excuse. I've got a crack all the way across my windshield, bad painted wheels, and it's filthy. Not working cars... yeah, that's a good excuse.

Last edited:
So... anyone who thinks their car isn't good enough... kind of a crap excuse. I've got a crack all the way across my windshield, bad painted wheels, and it's filthy. Not working cars... yeah, that's a good excuse.

lol I do have a cracked windshield, bad painted wheels, bad rear spherical bearing on the right rear camber plate, and paint/clear peeling. She is very clean inside though.

I want that guy with the strollers outfit. Hat with straight bill pulled over ears, tall ass socks, and some kick ass shants (not shorts and not pants). And lambo doors, 4 of them! Make that 5, I could lambo the hatch too. Haha!

Last edited:
I do have plans to re-paint my bad painted wheels and put on my bent hood so at least it matches the rest of the car.

^Baller!
It's hard to top the Explorer, GrandAm, Honda/Lambo.

Oh hell. I found some more. Keep in mind that entry fee for this show was $50 for the weekend too...

2484641483_a753764497_b.jpg

2485503716_77ecf5f7dd_b.jpg

2484690829_8b53b6faa1_b.jpg

I love it when cars are all whored-up but the owner has the goodnes in his heart to label the windshield so everyone knows what it is.

^lol I'm still laughing. $50 is kinda steep right now. I can't see spending:
$100 gas
$50 entry
$20+ tolls
$50 food
Probably close to $250 and I don't have a for-sure job right now so I'm going to have to pass on it this year.

No.... Carlisle was $50, and it attracted some of that retarded s***. This is like $10 or something. See first post.

No.... Carlisle was $50, and it attracted some of that retarded s***. This is like $10 or something. See first post.

lol I was going to say they seemed pretty pricey for a local car show even if it is a bigger one. I'll have to talk it over with April. I have a lot going on in June though.
9th autoX
10th Mid-Ohio Test and Tune
14th-16th Mid-Ohio GrandAm
30th autoX

Back