motor build?

Bump for new oil filter relocation kit orderd off ebay. Should be here in next week or so

If you're doing stainless braided lines, get ready for some fun. My hands were raw by the time I was done.

029.jpg
new oil filter relocation kit from ebay

If you're doing stainless braided lines, get ready for some fun. My hands were raw by the time I was done.

I bought one of these after spending a few hours dicking around trying to get a clean enough cut on my oil feed lines. Best $20 ever.

Got a link to the particular kit you bought? I'm starting to reconsider my choice to use a stock oil pump and am also eyeballing the DocB setup as a project for this fall.

Yup. Or some other external pressure relief valve. DocB renders the internal one useless because it cavitates ( foams ) the oil. And every one knows foam doesn't lubricate worth a crap. Hence all these people with spun bearings.

only holds about 300hp maybe not even...trust me i blew a diff and waited 9 weeks for an Mfactory one. and the axels wont brake but the end of them will become weak and start to make noise.

Lol aight good to know. im gonna be buying an mfactory over the winter im still not sure if i want to fork up the cash for high hp axels

I've put over 450HP through my axles, and your MSP Ones are even thicker already.

Hows the build coming along?

Lol machine shop keeps telling me it will be done by friday. Im not too worried though i decided im just gonna gather all the parts i need all through the winter.that way i can make sure i do everything the right way including safety precautions to make sure i dont wreck the forged motor. By the way whats the paypal again for the payment on oil pan?

I've put over 450HP through my axles, and your MSP Ones are even thicker already.

Ya the thing is though my one axle is leaking so i thought of maybe just getting the better ones when the new motor goes in. That way i wont have to worry about anything breaking once install is done. What kind of coil packs are u running on the p5 again?

Ya the thing is though my one axle is leaking so i thought of maybe just getting the better ones when the new motor goes in. That way i wont have to worry about anything breaking once install is done. What kind of coil packs are u running on the p5 again?

Airtex 1.8 Coils. The axle itself is leaking at the cv joint or where it meets the transmission?

Back