Monster Goodbye Partout!!

so as i make this thread, i feel pretty bad... but hopefully these parts will go to a new home and you guys will have fun with them... especially all the custom pieces... put them to good use.

all parts have been sitting from months to a couple years so need to be cleaned, but as i have a garage full of them, they didnt get cleaned for the pics. ill clean them up before shipping/drop off though

most have tracked me through my build thread of me trying to build a monster car (in competition with Miguel, jokes) but sadly ive decided to use the money wrapped up in this to get something new and reliable as ive been in and out of driving my msps for a while now since always seems to come up with them..

i would have LOVED to finish this build, but have decided i dont want to throw the extra couple thousand into getting it to where i wanted it to be, and then just selling it. as much as i want to see it complete, it is a waste of money if im not going to keep it.

so my loss is your gain... all of the hard work is done for you folks for most of these custom parts. i have almost everything ready to build a MONSTER of a car (and beat Miguel for sure!).. too bad it couldnt have been mine

i will package some things together for people interested in a couple things. i will also list them separately but the packages will be cheaper. also, some items need to be purchased together for them to work, as i made them to fit each other (mani, dp)

im located in Toronto, Canada and everything will be shipped from here unless you are within an hours drive or can arrange other arrangements

prices are listed in CDN$ and DO NOT include shipping.

prices are somewhat negotiable on certain items, and pretty firm on others. please do not lowball me as this is my pride and joy and im already in a bad enough mood having to write this.

I will ship out asap for me after payments have cleared. please respect the fact i have 2 jobs and own my own company on top of that. i will try my best to get it out within a few business days after transaction.

i will honor dibs for 24hrs and keep a list beside the product. if no money has been sent, then the next person in line will get a shot.

payment options: PayPal (add 3% for service fees), EMT or Cash (for Canada or Local)

hope the pics are good. i took a pic with the sign for a bunch of items at once and did some close ups where the page wouldnt fit, but you can see those items in the group shots. also some of the shots have the signage washed out to expose the item, but you still get the point (or can see the sad face)

SOLD ITEMS REMOVED WHEN PAYMENT IS SENT

without further delay...

Spec Stage 3+ clutch - $540
Brand New Never Installed, 475ft/lb tq capacity, made for the street!

Spec Aluminum Flywheel - $300
6.8lbs!

BUY CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL FOR $800

TURBO:

GHL Modified Midpipe and Axleback - $700 *LOWERED*
MADE TO FIT WITH CUSTOM DOWNPIPE
The midpipe was shortened to make room for the flex and cutout on the custom downpipe since it was now longer. it was also modified slightly to raise the exhaust up more so it didnt drag. the axleback was shortened by 3" right in front of the tip (might be perfect for a P5) to fit my Buddyclub2 rear bumper better as it stuck out before.

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

Garrett GT35R 0.63A/R - $1400
NEVER BEEN INSTALLED! Freshly ceramic coated turbine side in Polished Silver to keep the heat in, and a Heat Dissipating semi-gloss black to keep the heat out.

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

JNT Custom Made 4" Turbo Bellmouth - $100
Spun Aluminum custom anodized candy red - Brand New

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

TiAL 50mm Blow Off Valve w/ Aluminum Flange - $200 -> $150!!!
NEVER BEEN INSTALLED! Comes with weld on V-band flange for intercooler piping

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

Vibrant FMIC Core - $180
26x9x3.25" core with aluminum endtanks and offset 3" openings.

IMG_3084.jpg

Injen CAI MSP - $180 *LOWERED*
Used for roughly 8 months in SRI mode and come with AEM DryFlo filter. the bottom piping to make it a full CAI was never used

Vibrant Turbo Back Exhaust - $650 ALONE, OR TRADE FOR STOCK + $400
J pipe back exhaust, wicked tone, wicked gains, great look and quality!
looking to trade +cash for a stock msp exhaust if possible, PM me and we can work out a deal

Last edited:
Well, I am looking forward to seeing the build on your 13B and RWD swap. That will be a
challenge, but would be awesome to see you do it! I have a lot of interest since I have
personally owned 9 RX7's and now I have a MSP :D

BTW...how loud is that exhaust you are selling? I have the full factory setup on mine.
glws

How would you workout an exchange vibrant for a stock msp exhaust? I'm in AZ and shipping would be astronomical.

Need a tracking number for Nocturnalspeeds order. Either send it to me or him, doesnt matter.

Sorry guys, it seems I've been unsubscribed to this thread somehow and didn't know I had questions...

The Integral cams are for a turbo setup

NEW PRICES ON ALMOST EVERYTHING!!! LIMITED TIME OFFERS UNTIL THE END OF THIS WEEK OR NEXT AS I'M LOOKING FOR SOME QUICK MONEY BY NEXT WEEKEND!!

BUILD A KILLER HEAD FOR UNDER $1000!!!

Can a mod change the title of the thread to advertise the new limited time blowout prices? Thanks

You can delete this post when title has been changed

I'm interested in the quaife, I also see a straight cut ring gear on there. Whats going on with the ring gear?

Quaife is gone sorry.

And I'll do $170 shipped as that price is super low as it is and I'm NOT going lower on anything. Shipping is $19 roighly

Back