MOMO rims

Tough choice! I think either of them would look good, but lean toward the X1's a little bit more than the Tuners.

I've seen the X-1s on a MP5 before and I really like how they looked...but I'm not looking at going with the chrome ones, thats def way too much money, I was gonna go with the silver

I lean towards the MOMO TUNER for some reason. I like the tucked in spokes from the rim surface. I don't really care too much about the X-1 spokes sticking out on top of the wheel rim.... both look very nice and expensive though. :D

One thing you might want to look at is how heavy they are, I dont know what size you want but a set of 18's weights in at 31 pounds, and that kind of weight you are going to notice

i love those tuners ones. i have been thinking about them for about a year now. can't afford them. here is a little photochop i did myself a while back to comparer them to stock.

Attachments

• xxxmywheelmod.gif
    xxxmywheelmod.gif
    38.2 KB · Views: 190
momo rims

i've checked out the specs for the x-1 and they fit perfectly and they are not as expensive, i've seen them for about $240 a piece
for 17's and $310 for 18's w/o tires. the same price for the tuners.

Latest posts

Back