2004~2008 Anyone know Mazda3 rim offsets and weights?

Jack Rabbit

Banned
:
18 Mazda CX5 AW
Can anyone here still confirm the 2003 through 2006 year Mazda 3 rim (5 spoke) offset on the 17 x 6.5 rim?

There is conflicting information from different websites:

www.wheelfitment.eu shows an offset of 50 while

www.wheel-size.com shows offset of 52.5.

The pcd shows as 5x114.3 and centerbore 67.1.

Also can anyone confirm weight is approx. 19 to 21 pounds?

This is to fit a 2018 cx5 with 17 x 7 rim @ pcd 5x114.3, cb 67.1, and offset 45.

Like the 5-spoke look plus the 5-spoke are usually stronger for offroad. Want to switch but don't want to stray too far from the 45 offset as already tight clearance and want to go with a little wider tire.
Would be great if someone can confirm the 50 et.

Aftermarket rims are not an option as 5 spokes in the high positive offset are rare and those are in the $300 upward $$ per rim range.

Last edited:
Can anyone here still confirm the 2003 through 2006 year Mazda 3 rim (5 spoke) offset on the 17 x 6.5 rim?

There is conflicting information from different websites:

www.wheelfitment.eu shows an offset of 50 while

www.wheel-size.com shows offset of 52.5.

The pcd shows as 5x114.3 and centerbore 67.1.

Also can anyone confirm weight is approx. 19 to 21 pounds?

This is to fit a 2018 cx5 with 17 x 7 rim @ pcd 5x114.3, cb 67.1, and offset 45.

Like the 5-spoke look plus the 5-spoke are usually stronger for offroad. Want to switch but don't want to stray too far from the 45 offset as already tight clearance and want to go with a little wider tire.
Would be great if someone can confirm the 50 et.

Aftermarket rims are not an option as 5 spokes in the high positive offset are rare and those are in the $300 upward $$ per rim range.
<BUMP>
Any chance anyone here had an Mazda 3 that can answer the above?

No, I can't find a mazda part #. I really liked the look of the old mazda 3 rims but their only 16 x 6.5 with either a 52.5 or 55 inch offset.

But after thinking about this, decided might go different way.

Since I might run wider tires(235 and possibly 245), I think I'm going to try and find a good wider 16 X 7 five spoke rim with a closer offset between 42 and 47. that way it's close to stock width(7") and the stock 45 offset. Have a few ideas for some used kia rims or new montegi rims or maybe the enkei rfp1's(but hate to spend the $$ )

Why is the offset important? It shifts the wheel in a bit more?
Yeah if was keeping 225 or shifting out, would be ok. But looks like there's too little clearance...
Pushing offset to 55 is getting too close in for 235 tires and especially if I eventually go up to 245.

I just kept searching Craigslist for Mazda rims and wheels. The one I have is 17x7 probably from a Mazda 5 or 3.
I think Mazda wheels all have the right fit and everything. I think I found some size info for various Mazdas someplace online. 17" is pretty common.

Back