Mid-Ohio Corral-Freedom T shirts

They all have chips on their shoulders. Zing!

ouch, evan!! : ( no brownies for YOU!! : )

I'll have to print that out. lol

I've been so confused as to how this is all going down!

no need to be confused, as marlon stated, we are a well oiled machine and we make everything very easy for everybody. i always have schedules hung up as well as the major daily goings on will be on my big message board in the tent. and again, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask someone who looks like they know what they are doing lol because our motto is "WE DON'T RUN, WE RUN s***!" and that's the truth!

p.s. thanks evan for schooling me on how to multi post ; )

No brownies, but then a thank you. So can we call it even? -huggies?

ps- Jordan, don't fret, mate. I've got anxiety and I'm not even worried about it. You show up at the gate and they will tell you were to go for infield parking, follow the other cars then you'll see a HUGE Mazda parking corral with all the friendly Mazda faces to greet you and help you park. The rest is gravy. I've only been to one GrandAm race at Mid-Ohio but it's really laid back and fun and you'll meet a lot of cool Mazda owners. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're all family! :)

Last edited:
Lol thanks Evan, I appreciate the help! 1 WEEK TO GO!!! <---- just figured I'll be the first one to post it :)

Hey, sorry if I'm too late on this, but Evan #3 won't be coming so I won't need a 2nd T-Shirt for my guest.

Back