Team Sahlen t-shirt group buy!

Josue6WGN

:
2004 6 Wagon S
Team Sahlen has a new t-shirt available, and Marlon and I have been discussing throwing a group buy together so we can all represent the home team at the home track this June!

The shirts are only $10, plus $5 shipping. But, we figured if there was a big order, I can pick them up at their shop, and distribute them at the BBQ on May 6th, saving people the cost of shipping. Their store checkout is through paypal, and currently, you have to place multiple orders to get multiple shirts. I wanted one for me, and of course one for Steph, but she'll just about be ready to pop by the EMCO Gears Classic, so I didn't know if I was going to get her a bigger, maternity size, or her normal size. For $10, I'm just gonna do both and play it safe. hahaha

And Will N. said he could throw in some autographed fan cards, and autographed hot dog boy hero fan cards.

Here's the design...a lot going on for only $10!!

Sahlens1.jpg

Sahlens2.jpg

Sahlens3.jpg

Sizes are; Child Small, and Adult M, L, XL, XXL.

This thread will remain open until April 28th, a week before the meet. And if there are any out of towners wanting in on this, I'm sure we could set up something to get your shirts to you.

REPRESENT!!!!!!

1. Josh and Steph - M, L, XL
2. Andrew (amaff) - L & XL paid
3. Phen - L paid
4. Evan #1 - M paid
5. Will - XL and L paid
6. Jordan - XL paid
7. Evan #2 - XL paid
8. Larry - L and XL
9. mahk - L paid
10. Tom - L paid
11. Fez - L paid
12. James - M paid
13. Sean - L paid
14. Marc - XL paid
15. Pablo - XL paid
16. Ivan - M and S

-PAYMENT INFO-

Payments can be sent to my paypal - josue03600@yahoo.com PLEASE send it as a gift, or include another dollar or 2 to cover fees. I don't want to have to foot the bill for $40 worth of paypal fees. (lol2)

Or, if you see me between now and the deadline, you can just hand me the money if that's easier for you.

-DEADLINE for this will be Friday, April 20th.

If you miss this deadline, the shirts can still be purchased through the store on Team Sahlen's website for $10, plus $5 shipping.

Last edited:
Yes!!

2. Andrew (amaff) - L & XL

I thought about that too. lol

Maybe we can play it awards show style, with wardrobe changes! Rock these for the grid and race. haha

Hmm... Maybe I'll actually wear this one... haha.

3. Phen - L

I need to get with the program. I only have 2 Mazda shirts. :(

Actually, a shirt and a sweatshirt.

These are Grand-Am's #1 seller! Would be nice to grid the Rolex race @Mid-O with the home team represented

Last edited:
3. Phen - L
4. Evan #1 - M

And the cookout is actually Sunday May 6th. :)

3. Phen - L
4. Evan #1 - M
5. Will - XL

It's all good!

And if the out of state cats want to group their shirts together I can ship them to a central location like we did for the Piloti's group buy.

I thought about that too. lol

Maybe we can play it awards show style, with wardrobe changes! Rock these for the grid and race. haha

like me at Barber, wore my mazdaspeed T there, changed into Sahlen's before i helped them during the race, then into my Freedom T while i crewed with them!! 3 shirts in one day, it can be done!! : ) way to represent!!

oh, and as a b'day gift to me, Sahlen's gave me one of these tie-dyed tees all signed by the crew, with a nice "Happy 50th Birthday Lauri" announcement written across the top front. lol i got a pic of it somewhere ...

Last edited:
oh, and as a b'day gift to me, Sahlen's gave me one of these tie-dyed tees all signed by the crew, with a nice "Happy 50th Birthday Lauri" announcement written across the top front. lol i got a pic of it somewhere ...

Nice! (2thumbs)

3. Phen - L
4. Evan #1 - M
5. Will - XL
6. Jordan - XL

3. Phen - L
4. Evan #1 - M
5. Will - XL