Miatas are gay, I have proof!

marashka said:
oh my god, did i offend you? i'm so sorry. i guess i am just a little kid that knows no better. Come on, old man, suck my balls, and then shut the **** up....(jerkit) .

that's it. i am done ******* up this tread. sorry about that, Replica
Damn guy it sounded more like a joke to me that an attack CALM DOWN young Jedi...and asking another man to teabag you is well, kind of Gay. (laugh)

mazdaspeedchick said:
miata's=teh gheyness(piss)
You just haven't embraced the beauty that is, two fine looking women fondling each other's breasts and nether reigons. You'll see the light someday when you are forty and your hair is thinning, "teh gheyness" will look like "teh normalness" to YOU!!

Replica said:
I got this pic on the way home.
Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down.

KpaBap said:
Miatas are gay because you want to have sex with them.
Thats the gayest thing I've ever heard....lol. Can't have sex in them comfortably(way too small and tight), an can't have sex with them(way to small and tight). Now, women on the other hand, are perfect when they are like miatas......small and tight. ahhhhhahahahaha (crazy) (boobs)

CitizenPro said:
lol...the older ones are pretty um....stupid looking.
Oooohh, dems fightin' words, lol.

To each their own, but to me its probably one of the best classic sports cars of all time. Very clean lines and reminiscent of the Lotus Elan of old.

(sniff, sniff) I miss my old Miata!

ya know, I think the whole sterotype of miatas being a gay persons car should really end. The gay population has become so large, and has such influence on the market (not just cars, but the consumer buying market as a whole), that narrowing them down to just miatas is ridiculous. I have seen rainbow stickers on more hondas than any mazda (although I have seen them) and even huge trucks. We have reached a point now where gay people are buying any car they want and belive it or not, they will like the same cars as you and I hetero car buyers! so deal with it, grow up, and move on. If you are going to go through life being biased to certain things because someone else you decided not to like is buying them, than you are going to miss out. I mean, are you not going to buy a house? gay people like houses....I could go on....anyway, I know it was meant as a joke, but this is for people who are serious about hating on the miatas because it is a "*** car". Because its not really about the car, its the persons hatred for gay people being placed on the car, and that is a problem. alright, peace people.

--as an aside to this post, I think its time MAZDA redesigns the miata, I think it is looking a little old. adding body molding here and there every year only works for so long, and I thinks it been too long.

InitialDMP5 said:
--as an aside to this post, I think its time MAZDA redesigns the miata, I think it is looking a little old. adding body molding here and there every year only works for so long, and I thinks it been too long.
next gen (NC?) Miata is coming out in 2005, hence the creation of MS Miata this year to close out the NB Miatas :)

NA to NB conversion occurred in 1999, so it's only 5 years since the last update (same as the 3rd gen Proteges)

rktktpaul said:
Oooohh, dems fightin' words, lol.

To each their own, but to me its probably one of the best classic sports cars of all time. Very clean lines and reminiscent of the Lotus Elan of old.

(sniff, sniff) I miss my old Miata!
(lol2) .....i didnt want to call them gay, and stupid looking was the first thing i thought. Your right, to each their own.....but i am starting to grow on the new Mazdaspeed version.

i saw a new sl500 with the rainbow flag sticker on the back window. went quite nicely with that pearl white color they have.

People who think Miatas are gay have never driven one on a twisty road.

I found this on the internet:
...And after the cathartic "From the Inside," Bennington, too, played to the adoring public: "I wanna give all you guys a big, sloppy kiss," he began. "I can kiss guys and not be gay. And even if I was, so what? I just love you guys."

Linkin Park is gay.(blowjob)

Last edited:
no they're not. Just because he likes his fans and appreciates them doesnt mean that he is or the band is gay. Only ignorant people are gay.

Back