Mazdaspeed protege front lip

zhy

:
I aint even mad!
I have a MSP lip that's been gathering dust for a few years

Similar to this but black, good condition.
7a801e69d8674789b3100f6c4de61ae8.jpg

What's it worth nowadays?

I just googled the front air-dam part number 0000-86-C02-00 (from protegeFAQ), and I found an out-of-stock offer at $390 on Amazon. EDIT: It was listed as "brand new".

Seems a little steep to me. If it was around 100 bucks, I'd buy it. I like how sleek it looks!

Last edited:
I paid $225 for an uncut one few yrs back and $100 for a cut one that would allow for oem fog use a yr before that. Wish the uncut one woulda been silver or black but noooooooo, yellow. So it looks like the yellow splitter they put on NASCAR cars when they've made the chase, lol........NEEDS ME SOME 22v ON IT!!!

GLWS..............

I paid $225 for an uncut one few yrs back and $100 for a cut one that would allow for oem fog use a yr before that. Wish the uncut one woulda been silver or black but noooooooo, yellow. So it looks like the yellow splitter they put on NASCAR cars when they've made the chase, lol........NEEDS ME SOME 22v ON IT!!!

GLWS..............

Oh dang, yellow? That would be great for my application, since it would be a little less ostentatious, but sucks that you couldn't get the color you wanted.

I think a black splitter could look really good on a yellow P5, though. I'd totally buy one someday.

Last edited:
Back